"Dying" to watch Dexter! *may contain spoilers*

LMD84

Wow! Totally my favorites in the same order and almost for the same reasons. I love season 1. For the premier night of this season I painted my nails each a different color in honor of the Ice Truck Killer. Lol.

hee hee! that's so cute! i should have done that!
tong.gif

rachelcf

I just started getting into Dexter this year. I fell in love at first sight. Now I am completely bummed that I don't have Showtime and have to wait until I comes out on DVD.

Shadowy Lady

This season is finally getting more intense. I wanted to start screaming after the Lumen/Chase phone conversation. Can't wait for the next episode!

kaliraksha

Yep, it is finally picking up. I was surprised to find that I like this caring side of Dexter. It's so unique to him. Hope it gets really good... but seriously only 3 more episodes?! Another TB-like build up to nothing?

LMD84

yes i'm pleased the season is picking up now! but i'm sad it's over so soon. i understand why it got off to a slow start after him dealing with Rita's death but things could have moved quicker! but this week and last week i was literally on the edge of my seat!!! oh and i was wetting myself laughing at the end of the episode where dexter found Lumin had attempted to kill that guy and he had the other guy he was trying to kill running around in cling film! and vince's actions he was doing at the end! hee hee hee!

Shadowy Lady

hahah Lou I know what u mean, Vince Masuka is one of the best TV characters. He totally cracks me up and that was his best scene evah!

Shadowy Lady

hahah Lou I know what u mean, Vince Masuka is one of the best TV characters. He totally cracks me up and that was his best scene evah!

Shadowy Lady

Shadowy Lady

Shadowy Lady

LittleMaryJane

I really doubt Dexter will end up being a TB situation... I don't see them leaving us without something big happening.

Does anyone like Quinn and Deb together? I don't... But maybe that's just my Quinn hatred showing through.

LMD84

I really doubt Dexter will end up being a TB situation... I don't see them leaving us without something big happening.

Does anyone like Quinn and Deb together? I don't... But maybe that's just my Quinn hatred showing through.
i dont like quinn and deb togther to be honest. but i like both the characters, just not together! at first i thought it was ok but not so much anymore. it'll all end in tears and i just want deb to be happy with somebody at last!

Shadowy Lady

wow you must have really meant that! :p hee hee!
hahah I have no idea how that tripple post happened. The new Specktra format is not kind to me. Prob one of the reasons I'm barely on here now!
On topic, I cannot believe it's season finale this Sunday! I have a feeling Deb is gonna know what Dexter is and we'll be left with the cliff hanger of what she'll do about it. Or maybe they show us that Deb and Quinn will cover up for Dexter and cliff hanger will be something totally different.

Either way, can't friggin wait!

LittleMaryJane

I actually liked Quinn for ONCE last episode for a second... When he was talking to Deb, apologizing to her when they were sitting together in the police station. First time I didn't want to punch him in the nose.

LMD84

I actually liked Quinn for ONCE last episode for a second... When he was talking to Deb, apologizing to her when they were sitting together in the police station. First time I didn't want to punch him in the nose.
lol! yes it was a sweet scene- i just want deb to be happy!

Shadowy Lady

lol! yes it was a sweet scene- i just want deb to be happy!

I thought about that too. I think he'll be taken in for questioning at least. I don't think he'll go down though or get killed, that's too similar to Doakes! I really like Quinn, I hope his character lasts

LMD84

I thought about that too. I think he'll be taken in for questioning at least. I don't think he'll go down though or get killed, that's too similar to Doakes! I really like Quinn, I hope his character lasts
yeah that is true! i miss Doakes! he was bad ass!! and also quite pleasent to look at! hee hee!

Shadowy Lady

I like it but not loved it :/ I mean it seemed a lil convenient! I guess i got spoiled with last year's season finale and was expecting more. So some concerns I have:

- Where the heck did Dexter get that knife he put in Jordan's foot?
- Departure of Lumen was too sudden, as if the way they did it was an after thought