E.L.F Cosmetics

Almost black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteRequiem
Has anyone tried the Mineral Lipsticks and blushes? If so, what did you think?

<3

I have tried their mineral blushes and must say I'm thrilled with colours
love.gif

I've put some swatches on the Product swatches forum.
smiles.gif

Fataliya

I like the Studio brushes so far. I've had no shedding at all. The cuticle pen is nice, also. I can pack it in my makeup bag and give my nails a touch up on break.

My last ELF order was about $60, and I really liked everything in it.

Zeastlake

I like the eye shadow brush, I think the quality is amazing for a dollar. The other brushes I've tried aren't as great though. The makeup doesn't really impress me either...

motter3

i got an order from elf a few weeks ago. i got a lipgloss (LOVE IT) and an elements compact that i filled with four eyeshadows. so far i like the eyeshadows, they aren't extremely pigmented, but for me that is actually good since i don't want a really strong bright color, i just want a hint of color while still looking and feeling good. shipping was about a week. it was pretty quick. i live in MA so it is relatively close to NY.

I also just placed an order for a tone correcting concealer, all over color stick, all over color stick, facial whip, eye shadow and blending brushes, some lip glosses and liquid lipsticks, a plumping lip gloss, and 2 of the cream eyeshadow duos. hopefully they will come soon. :-D

milamonster

i love thier new professional brushes. theyre made out of taklon and can be used itwth cream or powder/wet or dry.
they look sleek too with the black casing.
i love the 1 buck eyeshadow brush so much i bought two more. i ve had mine ofr a while though. the new pro ones are 3 bcuks though .
i think i may try their blushes one day.

sayah

Have to say, I tried 2 of their glosses and their okay. Nothing great but it works. If you can get over smelly things, check them out!

abbey_08

cant remember if i have already posted this but...the liquid eyeliner made my eyelid go rashy and peel off so erm yeh chucked that away! i used to use the colour stick as a base 4 blusher but then found ccb lol. i love their brushes though. he foundation brush is great!

MissResha

i have 3 of their $1 brushes and i use them a lot LOL i also like their smudger brush thing for $1.

their blotting papers work pretty good for me too.

i have a bunch of their other shit but it doesn't get used.

chellaxx

i bought some stuff from there and i hated everything, it basically all got thrown out!

the only thing i kept were the eyelash curlers and the tweezers

makeupbag

have no idea on their studio brushes but I tried one of their studio concealer and also a powder. nicer than their usual line!

Elusive21

I am so excited about this line - my friend told me about it a few weeks ago and I ordered some stuff from them a week ago so it should be here anyday. I'll have to write some reviews once I get my elf package.

lunatwinkle

I absolutely love their eyelash curler. I have super straight and short eyelashes, and this really curls them seriously! I need to order a few more pretty soon. Too bad E.L.F. doesn't sell just the curler pads.

katwoman1980

just a warning with these guys. they have an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB because of so many complaints that went unsettled and their customer service is the worst ive seen. i wont order from them again after my experiences.

terrywilkinson

I have ordered several things from them.

Waterproof Eyeliner Pens
- I really liked these! They were easy to use and go on great. Big downfall is they do not last long AT ALL!

Eyeshadows - I only have the one that came in the smokey eye kit but I like it! Goes on nice

Conditioning Lipbalm - Stay away from the Vanilla! It is really gross and leaves a nasty colored film. The Orange and Strawberry are pretty good. The Blackberry Creme is one of my favorite products from them! It goes on so smooth.

Liquid Lipstick - not bad. It doesn't stay on me real well and its a little sticky.

Plumping Lip Glaze - I liked this one! The plumping part is very minty

Candy Shop Lip Tins - very yummy!

Concealer - don't bother. Poor coverage and it smells terrible!

Eye Shadow Brush - LOVE LOVE LOVE! For $1 I have at least 6 of these! I use them daily and they really hold up!

Smudge EYE Brush - Did not hold up well at all.

Pro Shine Eraser Sheets
- I really like these a lot! I have them in my purse and use them all the time.

Eyelashes - cheep and fun!

Pineapple Mango Lotion
- Don't bother. The lotion is ok but there is just no scent.

Mineral Line
- I love ALL of this stuff. I use it daily and will order it again and again

Mineral Foundation - great for my oily sensitive skin. I did have slight breakout issues with it but it was fine if I didn't use it daily.

Mineral Concealer
- I use this daily and love the coverage!

Shimmer Mineral Glow - So light and pretty! I love the feel of it. Fantastic over the mineral foundation or just by itself.

Mineral Booster
- Another one of my favorite products. Feels great on. No breakout issues. Zaps oil!

Mineral Eyeshadows - Not bad but not my favorite.

Mineral Lipsticks - I have 4 of these and LOVE the feel and coverage.

Kabuki Brush - AWESOME! So soft!

Studio Line Concealer Pencil and Brush
- The concealer pencil is ok. Actually I just use if for the brush with the mineral concealer. I love it!

Studio Line Lip Primer and Plumper
- I had a really bad reaction to the cinnimon scented plumper. I had a giant red ring all around my lips. It was awful! The primer is really heavy and gross. Skip this one.

Studio Line Eyebrow Kit- Another of my favorite daily use items. It is fantastic!

oh and I have gotten all of my orders within two weeks. They just changed their shipping system and it seems to be much quicker.

anita22

I picked up the Waterproof Eyelining Pen today and I am super impressed. It was about one fifth of the cost of MAC's Penultimate liner. As far as I can tell, the tip of the Penultimate liner is slightly finer, but that's the only difference I can distinguish. A definite thumbs up from me!

I'm also loving the eyeshadow brushes I bought a few months ago - I'm still using them frequently. Will definitely try more products from this line.

chiklita

I ordered from them a little while ago and I got a few things:

Eyeshadow brush - Really soft and great for applying eyeshadown on the lid.
Tone Correcting Concealer - Not bad for $1, but not my favorite.
Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Butter Pecan - Nice colors but they crease. If you wear a good primer it's again, not bad for $1.
Clarifying Pressed Powder - I was impressed with this. It was light but had good coverage.
Two eyeliners - These were awful. I tried them both once and threw them away.

Forgot to add the Candy Shop Lip Gloss! I got this as a free little item thrown in with my order. It's called Mocha Maniac and it has good color although I'm not crazy about the smell. Very sticky.

FLYSKYHiGH

I've tried there new Studio line's (flattop) powder brush and angled liner brush; Their powder brush is most def. worth it: super soft and pretty dense considering the $3 price tag.

britnicroq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Has anyone tried their mineral pigments?

I'm actually a big fan of their Mineral Eyeshadows. You have to be careful for fallout but as long as you use them with a good primer, a lot of the colors look gorgeous together.

Boasorte

I haven't heard one bad thing about the ELF eyeshadow brushes, they are Ahmazing, I also love the cream shadows as a base, but very little at a time... I ordered some ELF studio brushes they should be coming soon
One thing I do love is the Eyebrow Kit from the Studio line. I have no eyebrows, they are very scarce and I use it with the 266 SE MAC brush, LOVES IT