e/s similar to forest green pigment

charismaticlime

I can't seem to find this pigment on the MAC Pro website, and I'm not too keen on purchasing it off of ebay, so can anyone tell me what e/s are similar to forest green?

Quiana

I only have the pro Emerald green pigment but I would think that Humid may be a close choice (although I have not seen Forest IRL)

OnaFyre

Forrest Green is DCed.... I kinda like a mixture of teal and deep blue green and dark soul as a substitute.

OnaFyre

I'm not sure, but when I went to the SF pro store Aug. 7th and they "couldn't find it." Then I went to the one in LA on Aug 9th or 10th and was told it was DCed.

thelove4tequila

Bumping this thread up because I found a NEARLY IDENTICAL e/s for Forest Green. Bourjois in Noir Emeraude 07. I was also looking for a FG dupe for awhile also and now that I actually own FG and Bourjois, I think I may return my cool pigment set since I only wanted FG.

BFG.jpg

BFGComp.jpg

Hope this helps!

user79

That looks like a great match! But I find the Bourjous e/s of really bad quality...don't know about this particular one but I'd keep the pigment over the e/s.

thelove4tequila

^^^Yep I had to swatch the Bourjois e/s a few times to get the intensity of one application of Forest Green, besides that I don't think its that bad of a e/s. If they weren't soooo damn close I probably would keep my cool pigment set. That MAC OBESSION WHERE I HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING is gone. I now only want things I will actually use.