Early Buzz Regarding MAC Collections/Products Coming in 2011 - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromatrix

I loved my metal-x shadows for the 3 days before they dried up & became unusable.
thmbdn.gif

Rezel

That Cake Mix Cream E/S (which I read is a taupe) makes me think of another Sugarsweet collection based on the shade name. I missed out on that one. Though cream shadows are not for me, I'm still excited about the other items that are coming out with it.

PinkBasset

Isn't this new one appearing first time (Mineralize Charged Water Moisturizer), and I guess the one you're referring to is the mineralize all over lotion that is also permanent?

HoneyMilk

YES yes yes!

Pots gross me out. I have passed up many lip items because it only came in a pot. Not only that, but who wants to put that on when they are out of the house and have nothing to clean their hands with?

Team Squeezy Tube
pompom.gif

I love them, but I wish they would come in a squeezy tube.

Pinkdollface

i cant wait for more info on G&I Im thinking maybe those patterned eyethingies cos they look frosty and the glitterty oinment thingy would be from that collex
I don't think they are from G&I, because the pictures are all from the S/S '12 fashion week so the products are coming out next S/S.

OctoberViolet

I'm impatiently waiting to find out more info on G&I, Gareth Pugh, Daphne Guiness and the other future collections. With the Fall Collection coming out in two weeks we don't know anything else after it. I can't take the not knowing. My wallet is happy, but I am not.

OctoberViolet

Not sure if this has been posted already. If it has been, my deepest apologies, but if not. Enjoy MAC addicts. Some new stuff mentioned by name.

http://www.beautylish.com/a/vpaxa/new-york-fashion-week-ss-2012-day-two-recap

As of now. I am already interested in:

I can't wait to see the pictures and find out more of the 2012 items.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I have my eyes on that Immortal Flower Blush, well every blush that will be released to be honest, LOL. I've become such a blush wh*re lately... I feel like I want to own every blush MAC has ever made. That orange one from the one link looks just gorgeous.

Also that 6 l/s palette with orange/pink/purple tones will be mine, the colours have my name all over it
amuse.gif

I'm so excited for all the new colours and textures for SS2012, I wish we could skip winter and get those products already
girlhaha.gif

OctoberViolet

Me too!!!!! Not that I need it, but I WANT it.
drinks.gif

I have my eyes on that Immortal Flower Blush, well every blush that will be released to be honest, LOL. I've become such a blush wh*re lately... I feel like I want to own every blush MAC has ever made. That orange one from the one link looks just gorgeous.

Also that 6 l/s palette with orange/pink/purple tones will be mine, the colours have my name all over it
amuse.gif

I'm so excited for all the new colours and textures for SS2012, I wish we could skip winter and get those products already
girlhaha.gif

Teggy

I second the squeezy tube (third?)! As a woman with nails, anything that comes in a pot is a pain in the ass to scoop out with a finger.

LMD84

Not sure if this has been posted already. If it has been, my deepest apologies, but if not. Enjoy MAC addicts. Some new stuff mentioned by name.

http://www.beautylish.com/a/vpaxa/new-york-fashion-week-ss-2012-day-two-recap

As of now. I am already interested in:

I can't wait to see the pictures and find out more of the 2012 items.
thanks for compiling the list. i shall have to sort a 2012 thread out shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.