• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Easy-Peasy Eye Tutorial: One Palette, One Brush, Two Looks

eulchen

as requested by clamster and nunu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clamster
Something using the colors from the from the MAC 2007 holiday collection.

i know its pretty easy, but thats what i do with the palette. if you want, i can add other looks with other colours that arent part of the palette. this tutorial is however, made to show you how to make two easy looks, if you just got one palette with you. (and your face stuff, and lip stuff, and primer and mascara
winks.gif
) Basic stuff, so to say.

I completely ignored all of the face and lip stuff in this tutorial. feel free to do it as you normally do (plus, there are tons of better threads to show you how to do your face than i do it, which consists of concealer plus MSFN and inapprobiate use of blush, sometimes.) This is also why I do not wear any face or lip stuff whatsoever in this tutorial. It was late, and I didn´t feel like doing the whole set. Sorry.

also, i know my eyebrows do not comply with the general eyebrow look. im a sissy at pulling brows and therefore all i ever do is getting the monobrow seperated and teasing my sister who overplucked and hasnt left any hairs now.

and another sorry for the quality of the pics. ive tried several settings of my camera, but whatever i do, it seems to wash out the colours. imagine them darker and more vivid in real life, thanks!
winkiss.gif

heres what well need for the eyes.

CIMG0150.jpg

and these are the two looks were going for:

Blue Look and Brown Look
look1001.jpg
look2001.jpg

(i swear, they really were much darker in real life...)

Blue Look

we start off with the primer, i took Bare Canvas. apply to lid.
look1002.jpg

look1003.jpg

look1004.jpg

then take your se213 brush that came with the palette and load generously with Silver Fog. apply to inner v and above and along the crease.
CIMG0067.jpg

CIMG0070.jpg

CIMG0071.jpg

then, wipe your brush and load generously with Stately Black. apply to lid, outer v, outer part of the crease, and a little under the eye to make it appear larger.
CIMG0073.jpg

CIMG0074.jpg

wipe your brush and blend!
CIMG0077.jpg

wipe again, and now, only dip the tip of your brush in Velvet Lady. gently apply E/S with tips along the outer V.
CIMG0080.jpg

and blend. now, wipe your brush very thorough, and load with Crème Royale. apply under brow and blend into Silver Fog.
CIMG0084.jpg

CIMG0086.jpg

there you go:
CIMG0087.jpg

CIMG0088.jpg

now, entrance my darling: Plushlash Mascara in black. coat at least twice.
CIMG0089.jpg

CIMG0090.jpg

(it took quite some persuasion to not let my mouth stay open while doing this pic
lol.gif
)

finished.
CIMG0103.jpg

CIMG0093.jpg

CIMG0105.jpg

now... wipe it all off. i use LUSH´s Ultrabland. yes i am biased, but this is seriously the best thing to take your make-up off, period.
CIMG0112-1.jpg

and start again with Bare Canvas over the whole lid. you know the drill.
CIMG0123.jpg

take your cleaned brush and load it with Crème Royale. apply to inner corner, all along the crease and up to the brow.
CIMG0124.jpg

CIMG0128-1.jpg

pretty. now, wipe brush and load with Honey Lust. apply on lid, a little bit over the crease, and a little bit on the outside under the eye.
CIMG0129.jpg

CIMG0130.jpg

CIMG0132.jpg

CIMG0134.jpg

blend. wipe brush (i repeat myself, dont i?) and dip tips in Manor. apply in outer V, along the crease until the middle of the lid.
CIMG0135.jpg

CIMG0136.jpg

blend.
CIMG0137.jpg

almost there! lets bring back my darling... mascara!
CIMG0138.jpg

CIMG0139.jpg

finished!
CIMG0145.jpg

CIMG0141-1.jpg

CIMG0147.jpg

now, take off with Ultrabland and go to bed. Thanks for looking!

(yes, I do wear powder and concealer along with my eye make-up when i leave the house.
winks.gif
)

nunu

great tutorial! I haven't used my palette yet but now i'm going to make use out of it! thanks