Ecotools Brushes

chickatthegym

^ Awesome! The Eco Tools Bronzer brush is so AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT!

I have their Powder brush but it's the one that came in the full size set. It is very soft, so it might not be what you're looking for. I agree, it should be a tad more dense and it'd be perfect. I use the MAC 150 and mine isn't scratchy at all (I wonder if you got a "bad" one?)

There is a small Eco Tools Kabuki that came in a little pouch as part of a "Mineral makeup" set that I really like too. It's not the retractable Kabuki and it's softer than the bronzer brush and I use it for MSFN when I just want to wear that and go foundation free on a hot day
winks.gif

RandomnessWithK

my mac 150 was a few years old, so that could be why? but i just can't afford a new one right now lol.. and for the price of these face brushes - they are great!

but i'll look into the small kabuki.. or even the sets.. next time i go to target..

the bronzer brush i think i'll use for powder lol because it is a tad big for bronzering my face/contouring.. if that makes sense LOL (i'm new to bronzer)

aziajs

I have the bronzer brush, the blush brush and the concealer brush. Love them all. I use the bronzer brush to buff in powder foundation, apply bronzer or buff our blush. I like the blush brush for liquid foundation. The concealer brush actually works well for concealer (most don't) and for eye bases/primers.

I wish they had a pointed foundation brush.

myazg23

i have angled eyeliner brush and i can use it for my eyebrow or eyeliner. great brush for awsome price

shellygrrl

Staff member
I've two of the angled brushes -- one for eyeshadow, one for gel/cream eyeliner (until I get a different brush for that). Fantastic.

I bought most of the "sets" for my younger sister to use because she is very pro-green and all that jazz.
She says that she loves them alot because they are very soft, apply products very nicely, and they can take a beating when it comes to them being handled.
The only problem with them is that they take a long while to dry due to them being synthetic, I notice that my natural hair brushes dry much quicker, does anyone know of a method for the faster drying time after being washed?

I bought most of the "sets" for my younger sister to use because she is very pro-green and all that jazz.
She says that she loves them alot because they are very soft, apply products very nicely, and they can take a beating when it comes to them being handled.
The only problem with them is that they take a long while to dry due to them being synthetic, I notice that my natural hair brushes dry much quicker, does anyone know of a method for the faster drying time after being washed?
oh and btw, my sister is young and doesnt use much foundation and powder, so the low density of these brushes are adequate for her.
Don't expect high-density application with these brushes, these are best for "barely there" - "light" application of powders and liquid.
& these are probably best used with cream products, as I find most synthetic brushes are.
Hope that helps to any future buyers!

antigone21

Anyone has tried the retractable foundation brush? The foundations I'm using at the moment apply better with fingers but still I tried them with the brush and got great results except I needed to use a bit more product. I went back to applying with my fingers but I use the brush at the end to go back over areas that need more coverage and to blend well around the edges of my face, nose, around my eyes and eyebrows. I love it but I need to experience more with it.

And, does anyone have anything negative to say about the powder brush. It's hard to tell with the packaging, but it looks quite big. I'm looking for a powder brush for loose powder, will this do?

ssaemblog

I like their brushes! They're very soft. I have a secret sister and she sent me the eye kit thing. I love the shader brush for packaging on colour. Plus it's small so I can be more precise with my application. Best I've ever used. :)

Dayjoy

I wish they had a pointed foundation brush.
Now they do. I saw it in Ulta and it looked really nice. It is retractable just like the retractable kabuki. I bought two other new shapes: the Bamboo Smudge Eyeliner Brush which comes with a sharpener on the end, is shaped like the MAC219, and is nice and stiff; and the Bamboo Finishing Kabuki Brush which is a flat top, duofiber brush with a 3" handle that stands on its own. It's really soft and is more dense than their other duofiber brush.

mercurysmile

Love their brushes, very soft with just enough density. I bought two of their little kits the 6 piece and the 5 piece. I prefer these over my sigma brushes because they all decided to spontaneously shed this much
th_mad0217.gif
Had the ecotools for more of less the same amount of time, treated all the same in terms of washing etc. and they've all held up beautifully. Def will be purchasing more when I can.

apocalypgloss

I bought an eye brush and I think it is every bit as soft and well-made as my MAC brushes. I've noticed Ulta frequently puts these on "Buy one, get one 50% off" sales, including the kits.

SUMM3RxBABii

I LOVE the blush brush. Been using it for more than a year now. The expensive brushes I have are nothing compare to Ecotools brushes.