Editor Settings you use on Specktra

user3

Ok gals and guys I realize many of you might not be using all of Specktra's features. So I am going to be doing a tut for using Specktra. I am wondering what mode do you use Specktra in? Basic, Standard or WYSIWYG

Not sure? Go up to your User Cp, then the control panel on the left click Edit options, scroll down to the Message Editor Interface...the last box and she what is marked in the drop down box

user2

I use WYSIWYG!

But what in the whole hell does that mean?
greengrin.gif

martygreene

I'd do a tutorial that includes all three really, as I know people use a variety, and people also may not know what the differences are.

martygreene

I use standard, but will switch to wizzywig if I'm managing image posts (like when I'm fixing images that are too big, or aren't showing up properly).

koolmnbv

I use standard, but what is the best, I am willing to switch if needed. What are the differences etc. Thanks nessa this would be a great tut.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
I use standard, but what is the best, I am willing to switch if needed. What are the differences etc. Thanks nessa this would be a great tut.

Basic gives you well just the basics no frills and no smilies.

Standard as many of you know gives you many options to enhance your post but it shows it all in code for instance when putting up a pic it shows

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Nessa, I'd personally love a tute on WYSIWYG! That'd be ace.

I will have the WYSIWYG later next week along with the basic tut but you can see the standard one on the FAQ forum right now

devin

i was using Standard but switched to WYSIWYG. I didn't know that info. that was really helpful! Thanks!
smiles.gif