....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei.....

colormust

oh i am so glad it went good. i knew it would though cause your skills are aweome.....

keep us posted
greengrin.gif

BlahWah

Seeing your postings, both fotd's and written, I can't see how they'd turn you down. You'd be such an asset to them! Congrats for makin' it to the regional interview, but it ain't hard to see you get this far. ; D Can't wait to hear about your acceptance!
smiles.gif

beautenoir

So I know that some of you guys are just dying to know...well, lets put it this way...I go in to fill out my employment forms on Friday!!!

koolmnbv

I'm so happy for you!!! Are you freelance or permanent?? I really want to apply but I am so nervous, I guess I should just go for it! How long from the time you turned in your app did you get the call back?? Thanks and CONGRATS@!!!!!

farra712

Congrats! Your makeup is always hot!!! I wish I could have had you do my demo for me cause I sucked! Anyway, I am not surprised that you got it! You deserve it times 100!

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
So I know that some of you guys are just dying to know...well, lets put it this way...I go in to fill out my employment forms on Friday!!!

i am so excited we'll be working together 8)

did they call about the union bank inn thing already?

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushpa
i am so excited we'll be working together 8)

did they call about the union bank inn thing already?

ooooh...I totally just googled that!...it looks quaint!...I'm assuming it's where we'll have basic training...I haven't heard anything about it yet, but I am going in on Friday to fill out stuff with Sherry and we are going to chat about basic training...I thought it might be in Calgary this time, but if it's here, that would be such an awesome place to have it because it's so small and it would be like a big slumberparty!!...I still don't know if I am going to basic training though because the permanent position they had for me, a MA from southgate applied for and they have to hire internally first(that's why it took so long for me to find out because they had everything figured out and then all of a sudden they had an internal application), so Sherry gave me an on-call position, but says that she is going to push for me to do basic training anyways because they would prefer me to be permanent...she said there would probably be a permanent spot for me in a few weeks anyway so it makes more sense to go to basic training than to not...ooooh, I hope so, it will be so much fun!!

BlahWah

yahoo.gif
Awesome! Congratulations, and I was going to wish you tons of fun while on the job, but I'm sure that's a given!

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
ooooh...I totally just googled that!...it looks quaint!...I'm assuming it's where we'll have basic training...I haven't heard anything about it yet, but I am going in on Friday to fill out stuff with Sherry and we are going to chat about basic training...I thought it might be in Calgary this time, but if it's here, that would be such an awesome place to have it because it's so small and it would be like a big slumberparty!!...I still don't know if I am going to basic training though because the permanent position they had for me, a MA from southgate applied for and they have to hire internally first(that's why it took so long for me to find out because they had everything figured out and then all of a sudden they had an internal application), so Sherry gave me an on-call position, but says that she is going to push for me to do basic training anyways because they would prefer me to be permanent...she said there would probably be a permanent spot for me in a few weeks anyway so it makes more sense to go to basic training than to not...ooooh, I hope so, it will be so much fun!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOO GIRLIE I KNEW YOU WOULD ROCK THEIR WORLDS!!!!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

ms.marymac

Congrats! You are such a damn cutie! I had to wait sooooo long to go to Basic. Even if you have to wait, you will learn SO much on the floor. Once you go to Basic, it will just click.