Eek! Fafi on ebay!

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsby
anybody want to post links to the ended auctions? so those of us who got to it a bit too late can see
winks.gif

Here's the ended sassed up & squeeze it auctions...
MAC FAB IRIDESCENT POWDER SASSED-UP HTF RARE NEW IN BOX - eBay (item 110215471239 end time Jan-16-08 17:41:51 PST)

MAC FAFI LIPGLASS SQUEEZE IT HTF RARE NEW IN BOX - eBay (item 120211671567 end time Jan-16-08 17:33:34 PST)

kokometro

Is perky paint pot from fafi? I was in Mac last night and my friend/artist showed me the displays art for the spring summer. She told me she hasn't even seen Fafi up close yet. She goes to Mac school next week and will see it. The product photos of fafi showed all the boxes were illustrated. I wonder if these are actully real mac products . Perky is shown in a black box on his auctions.

SMMY

Yes, they don't come in special boxes. Someone posted their Fafi haul, boxes and all. The paint pots are in standard black boxes.

from the Fafi discussion thread:

mua_fafi001.jpg

and I just purchased his Perky paint pot using the buy it now. Actually saved money from buying from him instead. Definitely putting him in my favorite sellers list.
smiles.gif

DominicanBarbie

I wouldnt buy anything pre-released on ebay or anywhere else to that matter.It kind of spoils the fun of awaiting to see pics and swatches and going to MAC when the collection hits stores.That"s where all the fun of a new collection lies with me....BUT I'm not hating on girls who do buy before the collection hits.I actually encourage them to do so, so that I can see swatches before I buy.LOL