electric cool eye shadow

gracie90

I love love love Superwatt! Just got it and used it for the first time today, it's sooo pretty!
love.gif
It's the only one I bought and it's beautiful!

gracie90

Quote:
I also only bought Superwatt! It's the one I wanted the most, I actually wanted a few more but they're so pricey!
oh.gif
I really wanted Fashion Circuit but I left it too late... Oh well! Superwatt also makes a really gorgeous base for other e/s :D

Liz2012

I love love love Superwatt! Just got it and used it for the first time today, it's sooo pretty!
love.gif
Received my Superwatt as well today, along with Fashion Circuit and Highly Charged
amuse.gif

They're very nice indeed, LOVE their texture
love.gif

Enjoy yours :)

Corally

Quote:
I also only bought Superwatt! It's the one I wanted the most, I actually wanted a few more but they're so pricey! :eek:
I really wanted Fashion Circuit but I left it too late... Oh well! Superwatt also makes a really gorgeous base for other e/s :D
I wanted pretty much half the collection but I didn't have the money lol. Fashion Circuit was also on my list, such a gorgeous teal! But I'm really happy with Superwatt. :)

Corally

I love love love Superwatt! Just got it and used it for the first time today, it's sooo pretty! :love:
Received my Superwatt as well today, along with Fashion Circuit and Highly Charged :amused: They're very nice indeed, LOVE their texture :love: Enjoy yours :)
I received mine a few days ago, funny that your package took longer! How'd they arrive? Mine was 'shrunken' lol, I had to push it back into place. Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

hwdsprincess

I love these shadows I first ordered infra violet because I wanted a bright pinky looking color not knowing what to expect it came a little shrunken called Nordstroms they told me to squish it back lol used it and I love it went to the store bought another infra violet and also love power, blacklit and pure flash!

Liz2012

I received mine a few days ago, funny that your package took longer! How'd they arrive? Mine was 'shrunken' lol, I had to push it back into place. Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!
The only shadow that moved around a little bit was Superwatt, needed to push it back into place with a tissue. My other two came completely intact :)
I was really concerned tho about my Ruffian lipsticks. With this kinda weather i was really afraid they would melt, but they were intact as well, luckily
sweatdrop.gif

Really happy with my new goodies, can't wait to play with them
love.gif

Corally

The only shadow that moved around a little bit was Superwatt, needed to push it back into place with a tissue. My other two came completely intact :) I was really concerned tho about my Ruffian lipsticks. With this kinda weather i was really afraid they would melt, but they were intact as well, luckily :sweat: Really happy with my new goodies, can't wait to play with them :love:
I was also concerned about my lippies, thank god they didn't melt! I haven't tried them out yet though.:p

martiangurll

Just tried Love Power and DH loves it. Really pretty cotton candy pink with silver micro glitters. I tried without the paintpot underneath and it lasted all day. (Put some powder on top to set it) Team pink members should seriously consider giving it a whirl.

Jenrbelt

Here I thought Coil was going to be my favorite from this collection, but my Pure Flash is developing the biggest dip in it! I still love Coil,, but have been doing lots of dramatic lippie looks lately so PF seems to be my go to! I was really excited for a minute when I saw the Glamour Daze collection because I thought that those ES's were EC shadows until I zoomed in...I am equally excited though for the ED shadows because I haven't tried any yet.

Michelemu21

I only bought one and it was Highly Charged...I love the texture and the color. I really hope these are repromoted at some point.

rockin

Yesterday I tried Highly Charged as a base under Starless Night pigment. The pigment on its own looks very black, but Highly Charged brings out the purple and makes the pigment so much more useful

princess sarah

I am so obsessed with these!! I love how pigmented they are and no creasing! They work so well as a base and as a shadow... Would love some more of these in bright colours

martiangurll

I am so obsessed with these!! I love how pigmented they are and no creasing! They work so well as a base and as a shadow... Would love some more of these in bright colours
I would predict you would like these bright colors.

Your swatches emboldened me to go back and get Fashion Circuit! I ended up with the coral, violet, acid green, bright green, black, pink, taupe and silver ones.

Jenrbelt

I want more of these! Please Mac release some new colors in a future collection! Of every makeup product I have bought this year, there are three products I am using the death out of, and these are one of those products I have been using day after day because they are so easy to slap on! I use Coil the most, but wore Elctroplate this week and thought, "why have I been neglecting this gorgeous color?" The other two products were from the HC collection...Pleasureseeker and Light Year. I can not believe that I have nearly gone through an entire tube of PS...It would usually take me forever because I am not good at reapplying and because I switch around so much. Good thing I got a bu!

Jenrbelt

Me, too! Funny how I wasn't remotely interested in them when I first saw them, and now they are a "I can't live without em" kinda product!

Copperhead

Yesterday I tried Highly Charged as a base under Starless Night pigment. The pigment on its own looks very black, but Highly Charged brings out the purple and makes the pigment so much more useful
Have you tried Starless Night with a dampened brush? Sooooo pretty. I found that made the purple come out more. And the colored shimmers within the pigment came out more as well.

Yazmin

Have you tried Starless Night with a dampened brush? Sooooo pretty. I found that made the purple come out more. And the colored shimmers within the pigment came out more as well.
Just saw SN pigment at my CCO today. May have to pick that up next time I go.