electric eel!

MissMisah

hey everyone.

i have a formal event to go to...and i wanted to use electric eel e/s. but im looking to use it as more of a POP of color, rather than the main color in my look. (i still wanna look appropriate) can anyone give me suggestions??

tia!!!!!

spam_musubi_

line the bottom lid with it. use it to add a little bit of definition to the crease, but not the whole way across.

Esperanza

You can do a kind of smokey-eye make-up and use Electric Eel to line your upper & lower lashline.

I already made a make-up with Smut (lid) and Mulch (crease) and outlined my eyes with EEel, it worked very well, made my brown eyes pop!

ilovexnerdsx

ooh, ooh, i know
smiles.gif
blend it with overcast shadestick (or any white shimmery shadow) with electric eel in the crease and on the outer lid. looks gorgeous
smiles.gif

ShadowyLady

Electric Eel looks cool over Club (brown with aqua reflects) eyeshadow. Do a wash of Club and then add Electric Eel just to the center of the lid.

Another idea would be Vanilla on the browbone, Kid in the crease and Electric Eel all over the lid, with Surreal in the center of the lid. It also would work with Nocturnelle in the crease instead of Kid.

lvgz

if youre set on electric eel, i would use it as a liner.
since its a formal event im assuming its at nighttime, so maybe a smokey dark blue or black eye [deep truth/flashtrack, or carbon/black tied] then line your upperlid with electric eel. oh and elec. eel in your innercorners with that look would set it off :]

MAC BABY

well you do any colors that you wanna use that would go good with electric eel... then you could mix electric eel and bitter together. it comes to a GREEEEAT green that you dont get usually.