• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Emerald Eyes for a contest

midget

YouTube - Re: itsjudytime's 1st contest!
I did a tutorial using only drugstore makeup brands. The brushes are also drugstore brands. It's for a contest on youtube. Check it out and Tell me whether you think I have a chance at winning or not
thmbup.gif
/
thmbdn.gif
?

Thanks ahead of time! Comment away
winks.gif

malaviKat

You have beautiful skin!

I do agree with the previous poster...it is a little difficult to figure out what products you're using...but I see that you listed them on YouTube so it's all good.

Nicely done!

almmaaa

Very pretty look. Where did you get that white hair angled brush with black and purple handle its sooo cute!!

Summer

I agree about the text. I couldn't read it either. Other than that, you did an amazing job!

midget

Thanks Everyone!! And yeahhh about the text..it looked fine but then after it finished processing it just got ugly. Next time I do that I'll write it a lot bigger and a different color too.