Emerald & Topaz FOTD, and a bonus soft, smokey look

Miss QQ

Both looks are very beautiful! I love them both, but the first one a little more because of the green.

AudreyNicole

I love both of these looks, but the first one especially! I need some of those chromalines in my life. I am hoping to hit up the Orlando pro store next weekend! How do you like them Karin?

purrtykitty

You guys are all just so awesome!!

I love the Chromalines - I have 6 of them. They are so creamy and easy to work with, and they don't budge! I do use UDPP underneath, though, just as a precaution.

Pushpa

lips in the 2nd fotd are so plump
smiles.gif

Cydonian

Love both, the first one especially with your hair color.
You're lucky that it still looks good with your hair pulled back -- my looks tend to not look as good if I put it up. Something with my forehead I think. But it shows off your face nicely
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Karin - I just saw this. Absolutely Beautiful! That last pic is such a great picture of you - very soft & sexy looking.

kaliraksha

I love the stained eye color of the first look and love the way the second makes your eyes really stand out.

angelisagemini

I love that first look. I just can't make color work for me and we have very similar coloring. You've inspired me to give it another go!