Emerging from Lurkdom

Page

Hi, all!

I'm so glad I found this wonderful site! A bit about me...I've just celebrated my 46th birthday (how did THAT happen??!
lol.gif
) and I live in Arkansas. I've always loved makeup and have passed that obsession on to my daughters. Even though they both live in different states now, when we get together you can always find us in front of a mirror trading makeup and tips!

I worked for a long time in radio broadcasting but am currently a stay-at-home wife. I love it, except it does put a crunch in the wallet when it comes to buying high-end products, so I'm always on the look-out for a lower budget alternative. I do splurge (one of my daughters lives 10 minutes from a Sephora!) but not often.

Another concern of mine is hiding and/or reversing sun damage. I grew up on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and from the time I was 13 I would oil myself up and join my friends on the beach to roast like a bunch of coconut-scented turkeys. Boy, am I paying for it now! The only good thing that came out of it is that my daughters avoid sunbeds like the plague and always use products with SPF. Consequently, they have lovely, Rose McGowan-like porcelain skin. (Lucky ducks!)

Oh, and one more thing....I adore Jimmy Page (from Led Zeppelin.)
eyelove.gif

Glad to be here!

~~~Page