Emo/Scene Makeup

lauraglou

My niece wears emo/scene style makeup on a daily basis. At the moment as she's still at school she can only afford the cheaper drug store products, so I thought for her Christmas present I would treat her to some MAC.

This is where I need your help. I want to fill a quad for her, which 4 eyeshadws would you recommend to make up a good Emo/Scene quad?

Thanks for your suggestions

nunu

Definately get her Carbon (matte black) eyeshadow and print (greyish black) eyeshadow.

Rosalie1915

I would say Carbon, Beauty Marked, Scene, and Typographic. Hope this helped
smiles.gif

Steel Magnolia

Yup carbon, either passionate or post haste, gesso, and bitter! Thats totally scene. Black smokey with bright flashes of colour. Fix+ and some falsies would be class too
smiles.gif

ForgetRegret

I'm definitely agreeing with Carbon and Print...if she does some of the brighter scene looks, I'd also recommend Passionate and Bitter (I LOVE the two of them together), Passionate and Sketch, or Electric Eel and Chrome Yellow...or Bitter and Orange...or Orange and Club...if not, then I'd go with Knight Divine and Silver Ring, or Shale and Sketch.

Steel Magnolia

^^ Oh I forgot about chrome yellow and electric eel! I went through a little scene phase myself so Ima just suggesting my fave shadows to wear
smiles.gif
Also Orange eyeshadow. Fig 1. Plumage, Graphology, Shadowy lady, prussian, basically and rich dark matte colours.

Smoulder eye kohl or greasepaint sticks would be class but if its just a quad ya want, plenty of shadows to choose from!

Babylard

hm... i guess shed be all over the heavy smokey eye, so i'd get her the 219 brush, a greasepaint stick, black tied, electra, deep truth, and a highlighter or white eyeshadow like crystal avalanche or nylon. i'd live off these if i was in high school too.

Laurie

You're an awesome aunty!!

My picks are Carbon, Print, CLARITY [<3] and a toss up between Chrome Yellow and Orange!!
smiles.gif