Empty box!!!

studiosila

I just got my delivery from MAC PRO online and all the goodies were so worth the investment- Except... my NW 40 select cover up was an empty box! Nothing inside- I have emailed them, lets see what they suggest. This is the first time ive had this happen in my 3 years of ordering online from them!
th_dunno.gif

neonbright

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiosila
I just got my delivery from MAC PRO online and all the goodies were so worth the investment- Except... my NW 40 select cover up was an empty box! Nothing inside- I have emailed them, lets see what they suggest. This is the first time ive had this happen in my 3 years of ordering online from them!
th_dunno.gif

I would call them tomorrow, when they are open. I received a box with all the wrong items and they sent out the correct items the next day.

M.A.C. head.

MAC customer service is AMAZING, so you should have no problem getting your item. Shit happens, but MAC is great about making things right, and fast!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
MAC customer service is AMAZING, so you should have no problem getting your item. Shit happens, but MAC is great about making things right, and fast!

iagree.gif
true.gif

MAC_Whore

I agree with neonbright. I would call them tomorrow. Generally if they make an error with a shipment and you call them, they send a replacement right out. Sometimes emails from them are painfully slow.

studiosila

Thank you every one! I shall call them in the a.m but i guess i will need to make a quick stop at the store tomorrow for an NW 40 select cover cause i need it for a wedding this weekend...