Empty palletes for 36mm/La femme eyeshadow/blush

Nicala

So, I'm trying to find a palette for my La Femme shadows (large pots) and blushes. Anyone know who makes palettes that fit them?

TIA.

Face2Mac

Ben Nye palette 4-12 black cardboard kind.

Slimline Palettes Empty ben nye

I put Ben Nye e/s, Stila large e/s, Mufe e/s and La Femme Blushes in mine, they all fit.

They are cardboard but very sturdy and they have no magnetic back, just a hole on the bottom. You have to use a bobby pin to insert into the hole to get the eyes out if you want it out.

Nicala

Sounds great! Thank you very much
smiles.gif

How big is the palette? Is it big and chunky or compact in a way?

martiangurll

If you have lots of different size e/s, the Z palette can fit them all. YOu have to use magnet to keep them from sliding around.

Nicala

I looked into Z-Palettes but the price is a little steep for what it is. I don't plan on putting different sized eyeshadows in it so..

Someone said the MAC ones also fit. I assume she meant the blush palettes. Can anyone confirm? I havent got the blushes or the MAC palette to try.
Thanks

Nicala

Someone said the MAC ones also fit. I assume she meant the blush palettes. Can anyone confirm? I havent got the blushes or the MAC palette to try.
Thanks

Imo, the Mac ones look larger than the La femme ones. Plus, you'd get your moneys worth with the ben nye. Ben nye = 12 slots for $9. Mac = 6 slots for $14? (or something around that)

Latest posts