Entremauve nailpolish!

xsparkage

since i was having such a tough time dealing with entremauve's texture, i decided to pour a bit in my overlaquer.. GORGEOUS results!!

retert.jpg

i wanna make more pigment nailpolishes! whats everyones favorites for nail colors??
greengrin.gif

CincyFan

I'm planning to do this myself. I picked up a bottle of clear polish last night so I can play.

V2LUCKY

I wanna try too. But which would look best I have these piggies...
Golden Lemon, Gold Dusk, Pinked mauve, Apricot Pink, Provence, Fairylight, Blue, Azreal Blue, Blue Storm, Softwash Grey, Dark Soul, Sunpepper, Nightlight, Steel Blue, Frost, Pink Pearl, Bright Fuchsia, Ruby Red, Kitschmas, Fuchsia, Lovely Lily, Goldenaire, Lily White, Golder's Green, Teal, Golden Olive, Chartreuse, Platinum, Cornflower, All Girl, Deckchair, Vanilla, Melon, Cocoa Beach, Rose Gold, Maroon, Pink Bronze and will have today Subtle and Entremauve.

Aerynna

I would *love* to see a picture of Dark Soul or Blue Brown as nailpolish. Does anyone have some they can share?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
I wanna try too. But which would look best I have these piggies...
Golden Lemon, Gold Dusk, Pinked mauve, Apricot Pink, Provence, Fairylight, Blue, Azreal Blue, Blue Storm, Softwash Grey, Dark Soul, Sunpepper, Nightlight, Steel Blue, Frost, Pink Pearl, Bright Fuchsia, Ruby Red, Kitschmas, Fuchsia, Lovely Lily, Goldenaire, Lily White, Golder's Green, Teal, Golden Olive, Chartreuse, Platinum, Cornflower, All Girl, Deckchair, Vanilla, Melon, Cocoa Beach, Rose Gold, Maroon, Pink Bronze and will have today Subtle and Entremauve.

Nice pigment collection. I would try Softwash Grey (on its own or maybe with some Kitchmas); Pink Bronze on its own; Melon with Rosegold, and I would be curious to see Sunpepper. Ummmm...Pink Pearl on its own or with Lily White or with Cornflower? I dunno. Make sure to post photos with what you choose!
smiles.gif

CincyFan

As soon as I saw Entremauve I knew I wanted to make polish out of it. Well, here's my effort

Entremauve.jpg

The flash in this pic helped capture the shimmer better.
Entremauveflash.jpg

PhonyBaloney500

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyFan
As soon as I saw Entremauve I knew I wanted to make polish out of it. Well, here's my effort

Entremauve.jpg

The flash in this pic helped capture the shimmer better.
Entremauveflash.jpg

Beautiful! How much pigment did u put in there?

CincyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhonyBaloney500
Beautiful! How much pigment did u put in there?

I don't know exactly but since I poured half the bottle of clear into another bottle I didn't need as much. I'm guessing between 1/4 to 1/2 tsp.

coachkitten

I am so excited to try this! I am going to try dark soul as well. Has anyone ever tried black soul pigment w/ clear polish? I bet it would be gorgeous!

Tonitra

Very pretty! I'm definitely going to try this!
How much pigment do you think you would have to add to colour a full bottle of clear polish?
I'm thinking of trying sunpepper as a polish, it sounds like it might be interesting. Maybe with a bit of copper sparkle added in (except the chunkiness of this pigment may not work well in polish form)?

kimmy

that's a good ass idea! i have a bottle of clear nail polish just sitting there...time for some experimenting!