Entremauve pigment is HOT when WET!!!

roxybc

So I was playing around with my goodies, and I opened Entremauve pigment and a bit spilled on my desk. I licked a tissue so it would stick better to it, and not smear everywhere, and low and behold Entremauve is the more gorgeous pigment when it is wet!!! I quickly went to do a comparison on my skin between the dry version and the wet using Lise Watier's version of a mixing medium. The wet is just stunning, you can see all the little flecks of pink and red in it. Has anyone else tried using it wet?? If not, I suggest you should!!!
eyelove.gif

Hauddi77

I only use my pigments wet. They are so much more vibrant & colorful. Entremauve is my new fave! HOT!!!

Deirdre

Ohh, I'm going to get out my Metamorfix, tomorrow! I'd like to do a taupe/entremauve look with a bright purple - it looked good as a crease, outer V thing, but the colors were muted.

vivaciousv1114

i love it! i haven't tried it wet yet but it looks amazing dry so i can just imagine what it looks like wet. i'm hoping that they make it permanent or i'll just have to buy more before it's gone!

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaciousv1114
i'm hoping that they make it permanent or i'll just have to buy more before it's gone!

From what I hear it's almost identical to grape pigment which is always available at the Pro stores. I'm pretty sure there is a comparison swatch in the swatch request thread.

Aprilrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
From what I hear it's almost identical to grape pigment which is always available at the Pro stores. I'm pretty sure there is a comparison swatch in the swatch request thread.

Yep, almost identical to grape, even wet. Although, grape has a tad more blue sparkle if you examine *really* closely. The difference, in my opinion, is negligible. However, I'm fine with this because I only had a smple of grape and having been wanting a f/s for a long time. Extremauve fits the bill.

Shawna

I am going to try this wet tonight for our Halloween party. As far as it being close to grape, it is very close, but I like it better. It is just a tad more smokey with less blue tone in it
smiles.gif
Oh yeah, it is eyesafe and grape isn't so it is better that way too.

lsperry

Comparison swatches - entremauve, grape, rich purple and french violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc

lol.gif
Don't you remember posting these? http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=56256
They were very helpful to me!

Oh yeah!! This piggie is my new fave!! I’ve worn it 3 times since buying it Oct 19 and never thought to apply it wet. I ran to my traincase and tried it on wet. I had an OMG moment! It is even more beautiful wet! I am absolutely in love with this color. I’ve been trying to find a purple with this richness and depth of color for a number of years (yes! I mean years!). I was all set to order rich purple and grape piggies from Mac Pro in Sept. But I’m glad I waited for the Nocturnelle collection! Entremauve has probably eliminated (or at least for some time) satisfied my craving for a purple like this!). I love the texture, too! Goes on and blends so well!
cheerleader.gif

litlaur

I absolutely adore this color
eyelove.gif

And I thought Grape wasn't eyesafe, that's part of the reason why I never bought it.

glittergoddess27

I was going to pass it up until I made the MA at our unveiling event foil it for me and I was wowed,.. I dont have grape and prefer red sparklies so it worked out well for me,..