Er, a small glittery haul?

slowhoney

I know I'm not 10 but I still shop at Claire's. Haha. Yes, yes I do.

hauldec07.jpg

Claire's Glitter Make-Up Case
Claire's Loose Glitter Stacks x2
Claire's Glitter Cell Phone Case
Claire's Glitter Gloss Set
The Body Shop Glitter Pot
The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
The Body Shop Glitter Liner in "Diamond Night"
The Body Shop Metallic Liquid Eyeliner in "Gold Dust"
The Body Shop Rich Plum Shimmer Lip Balm
The Body Shop Born Lippy Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm
The Body Shop Born Lippy Raspberry Lip Balm
The Body Shop Ultra Lip Gloss in "Molten Copper"
The Body Shop Red Glitter Nailfile

Hilly

I just went to Claire's yesterday to get my tween neice some makeup. They have a lot of cool stuff!

Nice haul

Sound Of Vision

SMALL?!?! LOL, I'm gonna steal that from you! I adore glitter!!!
How I started, I'm going to be one big walking sparkle...
tong.gif

Love your haul!

pahblov

I just moved from Victoria to Montreal, and I'm heartbroken that there are no Claire's here.

starangel2383

be proud of where you get your sparkle glitter from, i still shop there for jewelry. cant beat those deals on the earrings.
smiles.gif

gabi1129

lol. i love claires too! and i love all you goodies! im going to have to stop by local body shop and pick up that nail file! it is so diva!

glam8babe

nice haul
smiles.gif

how is the The Body Shop Metallic Liquid Eyeliner in "Gold Dust" ive looked at it a few times on the site and it looks gorgeous! is it long lasting and does it look vibrant?

Miss_M

Great haul !!

A Claire's store opened up in my city last year and they do have some cute stuff there
smiles.gif

slowhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
You are too cute!

All hail the glitter queen
smiles.gif

Ehehehe. That's meeeeee.
winks.gif
Yeah, I'm sad. But it's kind of cool to have something so strongly associated with you. They best put glitter on my gravestone.

slowhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
nice haul
smiles.gif

how is the The Body Shop Metallic Liquid Eyeliner in "Gold Dust" ive looked at it a few times on the site and it looks gorgeous! is it long lasting and does it look vibrant?

The colour payoff is fantastic! I didn't think it would be so great but I was impressed. As for the staying powder... pretty darn good! If you swatch it on your hand and let it dry and then rub it, nothing comes off on your finger (that's how I test these things in-store). I'd take a swatch picture for you but my camera is such crap that it wouldn't pick up the vibrancy well. :\