Essence Cosmetics

lexijojohnson

I know their selection isn't fantastic in the US, as compared with Germany, and other countries in EU, but I have to say, I LOVE their XXXL Nudes Lip gloss in Big Kiss, and also their Gel Eyeliners are amazing - the color London Baby.
Their lipsticks feel lovely as well - and some fun colors to choose from!

Cheap thrills, but some very nice items in this line!!!

myazg23

i agree with you and i think that they get better and better. some products i dont love but some of them are ok they are very cheap here in europe and have amazing collections

Almost black.

They have interesting collections but few lasts collections isn't something if you ask me. They had much better collections previously. Hope they'll improve :)

mac_aiken

I just picked up a couple of their products this week and I can't wait to try them. I got the powder from their latest collection and the purple smokey eye kit.

Anneri

I know their selection isn't fantastic in the US, as compared with Germany, and other countries in EU, but I have to say, I LOVE their XXXL Nudes Lip gloss in Big Kiss, and also their Gel Eyeliners are amazing - the color London Baby.

iagree.gif

I also like their polishes from time to time. And I like the gel liners more than BB's or MAC's!!!
yes.gif

Nicala

I got their long wear eyeliner (I don't remember the exact name of it) in the color #10 Almost Famous. I like to use this on my waterline to give me the 'more awake' look. The color is really buildable and long lasting. $2 at Ulta.

coffee1

I love Essence!

They have some amazing creme polishes that are totally opaque in one coat. Wake Up! is one of my favorites. And I really like the size of their polish bottles, because I've never finished a nail polish in my life! :D

I also love the Stay With Me long-lasting lipgloss.

stormm

i used to use their mousse foundation and the coverage was amazing but ulta stopped carrying it :(

pilky

Have any of you tried the Lash Mania Reloaded mascara? I've tried virtually everything, Mac, Dior, Lancôme, Fairydrops etc etc n this is right up there with them, as good as, if not better and it's £2.80!!!

MAC_Fafinette14

I love Essence's "trend"/LE collections--I found a dupe for theBalm's Mary Lou-manizer in one last year. Their blushes are hella pigmented, the polishes are decent...can't really complain. My favourite products are the nail polish drying drops and the "I Heart Smokey" jumbo eye pencil (it's become my go-to black eyeliner).

Rebellefleur

They're prices are awesome. Ive only tried their liquid liner which is really good but I didnt love the applicator :(
& their lipgloss in me & my ice cream. its surprisingly a really nice gloss for the price, not sticky and lasts quite long... not as long as mac ones of course but still does the job. :)

Maris Crane

I've hit pan on the Matte Blondes bronzer in the last few months. The packaging is chinsy and the lid has fallen off, but for $5, I won't complain too much. Really pretty and it doesn't look as muddy as NYC Sunny on me for a cheaper matte bronzer alternative. I've also gone through two or three tubes of the I

SassyPeach

Has anyone tried any products from the new Cookies & Cream collection? I'm really interested in the eyeshadows and the blush but haven't heard too much about them. I might check out Shopper's Drug Mart sometime this week to see if they have the collection.

Maris Crane

Has anyone tried any products from the new Cookies & Cream collection? I'm really interested in the eyeshadows and the blush but haven't heard too much about them. I might check out Shopper's Drug Mart sometime this week to see if they have the collection.
I bought both the pink & the brown eyeshadow - both kind of sheer. Not the best. I wouldn't hunt them down by any means.

Jaymuhlee

I'm a big fan of their eye primer! I don't have much experience with the brand beyond that though I do own a mascara (haven't opened it just yet) and two of the matte lip creams (which are no longer available on Ulta.com for some reason?). The lip creams are awesome and for what, $2.99?

MAC_Fafinette14

Their mascara "Lash Mania Reloaded" is AMAZING--I bought it recently on a whim and now am in love with how well it works. I'm posting Gianna's review from Nouveau Cheap below, to further evidence that's recently converted me, normally steadfast about mascara.

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.ca/2014/04/review-essence-lash-mania-reloaded.html

Latest posts