Essential oils--where to buy?

euphrosyne_rose

Happy Mardi Gras to everyone!!

Off and on over the years I've been interested in aromatherapy and essential oils and recently became very interested in it again. I work part time at Bath and Body Works which I think began my interest years ago when I first started there. Back then, we sold several different oils (at least about 20) plus the carrier bases for them. Then of course like alot of things there, they were all discontinued and the ones I did own have long since gone bad.

I'm hoping you ladies and gents will have some recommendations on places to find essential oils, preferably some recommendations of online retailers that you trust or have used before since I may not be able to find many locally where I live. Any suggestion would be helpful.
greengrin.gif

BeckyBenett

hmm im not sure exactly what are essential oils.. but i use body shop oils which i burn in my room..

euphrosyne_rose

I'm looking more for the kind that have a wide variety of uses like blending in body lotion or with a bath and can also be vaporized in a humidifier. They usually come in small dropper bottles.

gabi03

I get mine from super supplements, they're much cheaper than if you went to say Whole Foods or PCC. Also Amazon.com has some decent retailers at good prices but they often jack up the shipping rates :(

SmashCakes

I've bought a few from Coastal Scents and they seem to be okay (but then again I don't have alot to compare to ;S)
They're definitely less expensive then the others