Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

thefbomb

[COLOR=181818]Hello ladies...[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]Anyone know of the next time that the Estee Lauder Warehouse sale will be happening? Last one happened in December.. Was hoping another one would be happening again soon! Please let me know :)[/COLOR]
I think they usually have one in April or march

halamari

I went to the sale last June and I am HOOKED! If anyone has spare tickets they are willing to share with me, I would be SO grateful!! Ideally for the Friday, but I would really appreciate anything.

thefbomb

I went to the sale last June and I am HOOKED! If anyone has spare tickets they are willing to share with me, I would be SO grateful!! Ideally for the Friday, but I would really appreciate anything.
I havent got my tickets yet. if I get friday tickets i'll pass em off to you, I have no ride to get there anyway haha. ill let you know

gitts

Hi there,

I, too, am looking for tickets. I am looking for tickets for Saturday please.

Thanks in advance,
Eleanor

StarrySim

I can offer a trade for tickets to the spring L'Oreal/Lancome sale, if anyone is interested in trading their Mac sale tickets. I haven't been to the sale in like two years, it would be nice to check it out again.

thefbomb

I'm sorry to say I didn't get friday tickets to give away, not sure if I'm going to go yet with my other tickets, will let you guys know

ciren26

I have one Friday ticket for $30 coz thts how much I paid. I got one for a friend and she backed out. So inbox me if interested

Exquizeet

Hi Everyone!

Just got back from the sale!

For those who've never been to the sale, here's a quick price list:

$15 - MAC Blushes, MAC Bronzers, MAC Mineral Skinfinishes, MAC Studio Sculpt Shape and Line
$12 - MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder mascaras, MAC paintpots, MAC eyeshadow, MAC pigments, MAC glitters
$25 - MAC Holiday Lip Bags, MAC Holiday Eye Bags, MAC Holiday face palettes
$35 - MAC Holiday Brush Sets
$10 - MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder Lipsticks
$12 - MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder Foundation
$9 - MAC Liners, MAC, Estee Lauder, Michael Kors Nail Polish

There were Smashbox, Bobbi Brown palattes, perfume from Tory Burch, DKNY, Estee Lauder, Marni. A big line up towards the Estee Lauder Skincare. I *think* there was a $4 bin, but there was too much of a crowd, I didn't get a good look at what the price was. But from previous sales, mostly I think it was sample size make up.

*Edit* There were no $4 bins :C There are $4 bins!

Free gift was a demonstration liquid blush from Estee Lauder.

My Haul:

The Charity Bag at the end had: MAC Lipstick in Pander Me Matte, MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Touch the Earth, and MAC Fluid Eyeliner Gel in Gentrified.

Hope this helps~! Happy Shopping Everyone! :D

DMcG9

Hi Everyone!

Just got back from the sale!

For those who've never been to the sale, here's a quick price list:

$15 - MAC Blushes, MAC Bronzers, MAC Mineral Skinfinishes, MAC Studio Sculpt Shape and Line
$12 - MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder mascaras, MAC paintpots, MAC eyeshadow, MAC pigments, MAC glitters
$25 - MAC Holiday Lip Bags, MAC Holiday Eye Bags, MAC Holiday face palettes
$35 - MAC Holiday Brush Sets
$10 - MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder Lipsticks
$12-15 - MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder Foundation
$12 - MAC Liners, MAC, Estee Lauder, Michael Kors Nail Polish

There were Smashbox, Bobbi Brown palattes, perfume from Tory Burch, DKNY, Estee Lauder. A big line up towards the Estee Lauder Skincare. I *think* there was a $4 bin, but there was too much of a crowd, I didn't get a good look at what the price was. But from previous sales, mostly I think it was sample size make up.

Free gift was a demonstration liquid blush from Estee Lauder.

My Haul:

The Charity Bag at the end had: MAC Lipstick in Pander Me Matte, MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Touch the Earth, and MAC Fluid Eyeliner Gel in Gentrified.

Hope this helps~! Happy Shopping Everyone! :D
Nice haul. That's a much nicer charity bag than has been given in the past couple years.

Exquizeet

Nice haul. That's a much nicer charity bag than has been given in the past couple years.
Yes! I thought so too! Alas, it didn't last long. My friend went to the sale after work around 5 and the charity bags were a Clinique mascara and something that looked like a reusable bag.

thanks for posting those! your charity bag was way better than mine!

i left at closing time 8pm.. the free gift was a MAC mean and green nail polish, and the $5 charity bag was a black t-shirt (not a bag tho people did mistake it for one) and a clinique mascara.

Mango

I left around 5pm and the free gift was an estee lauder cream eyeshadow in the colour Halo. The charity bags were also a t-shirt (mac proenza striped t-shirt) and clinique mascara. The $4 table was there actually next to the lipstick section. It was indeed sample sizes of estee lauder lipgloss, mascara and clinique mascara. They also had a sample size of some origins bodywash and some empty mini estee comoacts. The best deal was pro pan eyeshadows in carefree prolongwear, sour lemon, goldenrod, indian ink and a green one in kelly green i think. Noticed a mac brush belt for about $40 near the darphin/estee skincare table towards the checkout line in case anyone is going on the weekend and is interested.

Jennaj

What's the charity bag about??? My friend just went to one and she has no idea what it is and neither do I :/

Latest posts