Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

LatinaRose

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse sale (Markham, Ontario)

I have no idea about June, but I imagine that it'll still be going on. My boyfriends friend got this new girlfriend who is a total mac-head and knows a guy at one of the factories who always gives her a bunch of tickets. So she takes me now! It rocks.

If you are looking for anything in particular, msg me and I will look for it for you. Then you can just swing down the street and pick it up!

DirtyHarriet

Ditto...I would be very interested in tickets. Weekday would work for me...since I'm on vacation right now. So if anyone has an extra ticket, PLEASE PM me!!! Pretty please!
smiles.gif

DirtyHarriet

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

I already posted to the other thread on this...if anyone has an extra ticket, PLEASE, PURDY PLEASE send me a PM. I'm in Toronto.

MACForME

I just went to the Estee Sale this past weekend (03/07/09). It was pretty good. The one thing about the Estee sale by me here in NJ, is you'll find ALOT more frangrance kits/sets than makeup. The last 2 times i went, right before Xmas, they had made packs of 3 MAC e/s and were selling them for 19$/set. Granted, you can't pick and choose but they put all 3 barbie colors together and thats how i got mine.

I also got, at the last one, the Estee Blockbuster Holiday Case (with all the makeup of course) for $38. This sale, had them again in Red, Black and gold cases. But i didn't get another one. i wish i had.. I swore I was going too.. but nope. Instead, I got "The Mystery Bag" which costs 50$ and is FULL of stuff.. Last time it had a MAC lipglass, this time, I got MAC Blush in EVERSUN, how funny that, Eversun is going to be repromoted. Included in the Mystery Bag, was EL Beautiful, Beautiful Love, SHeer, SeanJean Forgivable, a ton of skin care items like Idealist etc.. totally worth much more than the 50$ i paid.

These sales are so worth it, but you never know what they are going to have.

farzanas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsesa
Ill let you know when I get tix
greengrin.gif

Hey! I am really desperate for tickets this year!! I desperately need to get things from the sale

I would love you foreverr and ever if you could please manage to give me at least 1 ticket!!!!! pleaseeeee...thank you!!!!

Mui

Wow, I never knew there were such sales in Toronto!
And here I was, mumbling to myself how we Canadians didn't have CCO's and stuff!

greengrin.gif

Makeup Emporium

Apparently the dates for the March sale have been set for March 27-29. That means the tickets should be going out shortly!

yahoo.gif

Makeup Emporium

FYI, there is someone on Craigslist selling tickets for $50 each!! That is crazy; the going rate I have seen is generally only $20 per ticket so make sure you don't overpay!

Makeup Emporium

The sale is March 27-29 in Markham. Beware as there is someone selling tickets for $50 each on Craigslist. The going rate is normally $20 a ticket so make sure that you do not overpay!

I'm sure as the dates get closing there will be more postings for people selling tickets...there always are!

Good luck!

Jewlz

Hi there the sale iz March 27th, 28th & 29th. Tickets should NEVER be sold. They are given out for FREE to family & friends of MAC & Estee Lauder employees. Sometimes...If you make it to the sale you can find others giving them away for free or sometimes an employee or guard at the door will give you one. The sale isn't a scam, but the person selling them to you is scammimg you. Jewlz
smiles.gif

VDUB*BELLA

Oh my gosh a girl can only dream.
If worse comes to worse I'll buy the tickets -

How early do you have to show up? I hear that line ups start at like 6am!!

BlahWah

^^ Bella, I wouldn't be surprised. I've been there at 7:30 and there were people there with fold-up chairs and all. I think I was the 50th person in line? And my fam thought I was crazy already heading out the door @ 7 am for this sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
I have no idea about June, but I imagine that it'll still be going on. My boyfriends friend got this new girlfriend who is a total mac-head and knows a guy at one of the factories who always gives her a bunch of tickets. So she takes me now! It rocks.

If you are looking for anything in particular, msg me and I will look for it for you. Then you can just swing down the street and pick it up!

Wow, what a crazy cool connection! Is that how you got Christmas too?

And thanks for the offer. =) I'll definitely by msging you!

sassyclassy

I really can`t justify paying $20 a ticket even though I`m dying to go and check it out..*sigh

I guess I`m just worried about being disappointed and paying for nothing.

Prinsesa

You wont be disappointed if it's your first time. But some people who have gone a few times before were really disappointed with the new sales..they said the prices gone up. =/ But yeah..it's around 30-40% off
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

The best day to go is the Friday of the sale. I have been told that MAC gives out the fewest number of passes for the Friday so that is why it is less busy. Not to mention the fact that people have to work so it is not as convenient as the weekend.

I have been to the sales on all 3 days (I have been to all the sales for the past 3-4 years) and I have to say that anytime after about 11am Friday or Saturday/Sunday late afternoon are the best times to go. First thing in the am on any of the days is the worst...always a huge lineup! Just my suggestion from the sales I have personally attended.

MissVega

Wow this sounds so great!
I would love to get a ticket if anyone has any to offer.
I saw that someone is in Kitchener, I'm in Guelph! Nice to know there are MAC addicts nearby
th_DANCE.gif

RoxyJ

If anyone has an extra ticket for next weekend, I would love one!
graucho.gif

cindycs

i'm going to the sale on saturday, and there is somebody on youtube selling the tickets for $15 each, they have about 6 tickets for each day, so if your looking for some tickets to buy check them out

~Zoe~

Did they have some of the newer collections there? I'm eyeing that Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Beauty Sand & Sea Palette *drool*!!!!