Everything You Need To Know About Accessing The Clearance Bin

sarahsponda

We appreciate your interest in our community and the robust and busy Clearance Bin section in particular. Every new member receives a PM with this basic information, but since Admins and Mods are inundated on a daily basis with requests by members for this information I am posting it again as an announcement. Members must meet the following parameters for their account to have access to the Clearance Bin.
  • Be a registered member for a minimum of 30 days
  • Have a minimum of 50 posts
PLEASE do not send staff a PM minutes after you have made your 50th post. Access is automatic and is handled by the forum software. It is not a manual process! The forum will handle this, access does not happen instantly but it generally happens with one hour. Please wait a full 24 hours before you contact a staff member to investigate your access. Additionally, those who support the site through a Silver level (or above) Premium Member subscription have immediate access to the CB forums regardless of join date or post count. If this suddenly becomes abused* after the updated policies it will be removed as a subscription perk. *abused = cases of people purchasing premium member sub's just to access the CB and swaplift.
Thankies!

Luinathiel

A Specktra corpse?
girlhaha.gif
rofl.gif
That's just the way I'm feeling right now.
I love your posts, but I feel unable to write on my own

stephgphillips

Is the clearance bin rather active? Are there a lot of posts/ads?

I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the $$ or try to just get involved. I normally don't mind supporting free sites that I like and use but not sure what level works for my budget.

mosha010

Is the clearance bin rather active? Are there a lot of posts/ads?

I'm trying to decide if I want to spend the $$ or try to just get involved. I normally don't mind supporting free sites that I like and use but not sure what level works for my budget.
It's very active and very worth it bumping up ur subscription.

stephgphillips

Thanks! I decided that $25 is not a lot in terms of supporting a very well built site that's full of information. PS: I LOVE the mobile site too- it works really well on my IPhone. I gladly support the site.

jojolovesmac

this is y I joined spectra for the clearance bin but now im having trouble that I guess u have to make posts or something

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
this is y I joined spectra for the clearance bin but now im having trouble that I guess u have to make posts or something
The information about the Clearance Bin was in your welcome PM, but here is a link: http://www.specktra.net/t/164296/everything-you-need-to-know-about-accessing-the-clearance-bin