Expensive Lingerie

Shimmer

If it itches, I can't can't can't wear it. I'll seriously be in the middle of a court date or church meeting or driving down the road and not be able to take it anymore, and, if necessary, excuse myself to take it off and stuff it in my purse so I can be comfortable and NOT ITCH. Itchy clothes make me fidget like no one's business.
Comfort is number ONE for me...and if I have to spend more money to have comfort, okay, if I can find something in the 'cheap' section for less money, even better, but if it's not comfortable, I don't care how pretty it is, i'm not wearing it.
Lingerie is gorgeous and sexy and that's great and all, and it's a fantastic boost to the self esteem, but if it's pretty and itches? There's NOTHING sexy about itching. Nothing. Nothing sexy about picking at yourself or fidgeting because your clothes are scratchy.
Pretty doesn't always mean sexy.
Sexy isn't about clothes, it's about confidence. There was a girl at the gym last night, picking up her brother or son, I'm not sure which...anyway, she had on a tank top and board shorts and flip flops and she was freaking sexy as hell. Sleek ponytail, aviator shades, fantastic muscle tone, and wearing gym clothes...but literally no one in the gym could take their eyes off her...male or female.
It was her carriage, not the 89 dollar lacy bra she might have been hiding under the tank, and the 102 dollar thong she might have been wearing under her gym shorts. (I happen to know that she was wearing a sports bra and boy shorts under there but anyway...)

My point is that clothes, underthings or over, don't define sexy. Our carriage and who we are defines sexy.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
(I happen to know that she was wearing a sports bra and boy shorts under there but anyway...)

LOL Shim... Peeking at her pantylines =p

Shimmer

I'm not gonna lie. I'm as big a lech as any man you'll meet.
smiles.gif

Shimmer

I'm fairly certain you can...that's my point, it doesn't have to be expensive to be pretty and not itchy...
smiles.gif

janelovesyou

Wow @ $900 for a bra!
I would by expensive lingerie if I had the funds (I don"t know about $900 though haha)

effloresce_

I love lingerie, but $900? That's a little crazy. I do spend on lingerie quite a bit for the simple reason that i really feel good when wearing it. Even if i'm buying boring nude t-shirt bras to wear under white shirts, it's gotta be comfortable. Generally, i find most cheap underwear (and even some expensive ones) to be uncomfortable, and that's just not worth it for something you wear all day.

I just don't really think $900 is worth it at all, and i'd probably be more worried about caring for it than actually enjoying the wearing...

macslut

I love the sexy stuff, not the slutty stuff. A nice pair of lace trimmed cotton panties and a demi bra is sexy. I also love the idea of hose but can't seem to find any nice stuff out there. I think wearing lingere should be second nature to women even if it has to be taught to them.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by macslut
I love the sexy stuff, not the slutty stuff. A nice pair of lace trimmed cotton panties and a demi bra is sexy. I also love the idea of hose but can't seem to find any nice stuff out there. I think wearing lingere should be second nature to women even if it has to be taught to them.

What makes hosiery sexy is usually a garter belt. However, (believe it or not) Hot Topic carries some pretty sexy thigh highs and that kind of stuff.

Krasevayadancer

I agree, to me nothing is sexier than a matching bra and panty set. For me, my size is rare(30G)- so my bras are expensive (i just paid 130 dollars for a gorgeous italian bra) Get me a matching panty and i have my own expensive lingerie
smiles.gif