eye cream, eye serum, or both?

Sparklevixen81

I am on the lookout for a better eye cream(really dry undereye skin and dark circles are my issues) but today I ordered Dr. Denese's hydroshield eye serum.

I am wondering if I can use this alone or with an eye cream from another line?

Do you usually use one versus the other or both?

Thanks!

red.pill

i think that you can use either one or both - depending on how dry your skin is. the product's brand is really not important (you can use different brands). plus, there is nothing wrong in using face cream around your eyes too (if it doesn't contain too much perfume), because the ingredients are really not that much different.

ri0tdorque

I've never heard of Dr. Denese's hydroshield eye serum that's one I'll be looking up I'd love to hear if you think it's any good.

For my eye stuff normally use MAC's Fast Response stuff it takes about a week or so but the difference for under eye circles was amazing I use it daily. I also use this other stuff called "Hope in a Tube" it's a eye and lip firming cream but I usually just use that on the sides of my lips.

But honestly what I swear by sometimes is this stuff called Sudden Change here's a link to it on Amazon. Pretty much 2 drops and it just firms everything up. Oddly enough I just put it on one eye and took pix one eye with it on and one off if you want I can upload one no biggie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklevixen81
I am on the lookout for a better eye cream(really dry undereye skin and dark circles are my issues) but today I ordered Dr. Denese's hydroshield eye serum.

I am wondering if I can use this alone or with an eye cream from another line?

Do you usually use one versus the other or both?

Thanks!

solangeeese

I’ve heard it said that eye creams are a scam by the cosmetic industry .That they are basically the same thing as regular moisturizers, but in a smaller package, and much more expensive.Whether you believe this or not is a personal choice.

Latest posts