eye cream!!!!!

K_ashanti

ok i have oily skin but my eye lids are really dry!!!! i need recs for a good eye cream that can help thanks ladies!!!!

iheartangE

MAC Moisturelush Eye!!!!!!

I just got this a week ago and I am in loooove...it's thick and rich and luxurious AND it hydrates amazingly-when I wake up in the morning my eyes are no longer puffy (and trust me, they were ALWAYS puffy), plus it has little light diffusers that instantly make your eye area look better. So moisturizing...ahhhh I just love this stuff! I wanna put it on right now again haha! GET IT.

MEGCLARE

I love MAC' s MoistureLush eye cream also!!!
I have gotton the best resluts with this product.
So moisturizing and wonderful!!!

K_ashanti

thanks ladies, i'm gonna pick up some of the MAC today since i was planning to stop by there any way

kimmy

i've heard nothing but awesome things about moisturelush eye cream. if you aren't sure though, they should be able to give you a sample to try for a few days before you go shellin' out the bucks for the entire pot.
winks.gif

ndn-ista

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
Clinique's All About Eyes - it's amazing stuff and it feels so soft!

I second this!!!

My friend uses Peter Roth eye cream. You can find it at Sephora.

Flammable

I was gifted Decleor's Eye Cream so I have been using it. I dunno if I need it as I'm 25 but it's never too early to start wrinkle prevention I guess?
greengrin.gif

It's available here at Sephora at USD$42 which means I would never buy it for myself.

athena123

I use 2 eyecreams from PSF skincare www.psfskincare.com.
The phyto cranberry serum that will give you a little lift. It contains matrixyl, which can help reduce creases - it really does lift but it doesn't hydrate, so I also use their hydrating eye cream. It feels a little oily when you first apply it, but absorbs within a minute and the eye area is left feeling smooth and moist. Staples in my routine.

vickih

I 3rd this for Clinique.. freaking great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
I second this!!!

My friend uses Peter Roth eye cream. You can find it at Sephora.

ARmakeupjunkie

I noticed she said her eye lids were dry. Can most eye creams be used on the lids or just under the eye? I know the All About Eyes can be used on the lids but what about the Moisturelush eye cream?

spectrolite

I use Moisturelush eye cream all over the lid, in the corners of my eyes (they get really,really dry!!) and under the eyes. I like to make sure the entire socket area is covered.

pumpkincat210

Clarins Super Restorative Serum. I'm 27 and this stuff got rid of all the little wrinkles and lines. It made my lids super soft. I had the lids of a baby. I got it in a sample when I ordered from macy's online. I checked and its $125 for their smallest size. If you can get a sample it is definitely worth it. I'm currently saving up for the fullsize.

user79

I really like this one from this brand called Louis Widmer, I think it's a Swiss brand? Not sure if that's available where you are at, but it moisturizes so well and you can get it in perfume-free variety.

kbrit08

clinique all about eyes IS really good.i would say that but it looks like the majority are all for moisturelush.could anyone compare the 2?x

jmthoreson

Try Burt's Bees repair serum, my eyes were very dry and had fine lines under them from the dryness. I used all about eyes before this and burt's bees is so much better, it moisturizes, brightens the under eyes and seems to fade those fine lines. All about eyes seemed to only moisturize, it did nothing for the under eye circles or fine lines.

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbrit08
clinique all about eyes IS really good.i would say that but it looks like the majority are all for moisturelush.could anyone compare the 2?x

I 2nd this request. Please ladies
smiles.gif

Thanks

Blushbaby

I've recently used up a pot of Clinque's All About Eyes and won't be buying it again. I didn't see any difference to the skin around my eyes at all. I don't have wrinkles yet but it's all about prevention. I turned 27 on Wed.

Gonna buy the Moisturelush tomorrow on your recs as I've been umming and ahhhing over which eye cream to use next.