eye cream!!!!!

Sparklevixen81

skyn iceland(pricey but very emoilient), Kineratse under eye rescue(really pricey but great).

I like clinique all about eyes the rich formula but it does nothing for wrinkles and aging as the previous poster said.

right now I am using an eye cream by RoC, while it has retinol in it, it is very moisturizing as well.

solangeeese

I’ve heard it said that eye creams are a scam by the cosmetic industry – that they are basically the same thing as regular moisturizers, but in a smaller package, and much more expensive.Whether you believe this or not is a personal choice.

reesesilverstar

Do you guys know about any creams that do heavy lifting? My lids are drooping a lil more than I'd like and it's starting to annoy me... It's like my crease gets lower everytime, lol.

TIA
smiles.gif

*Edit* So I've been reading some reviews online and I see 4 products mentioned, anybody familiar with any of them, please?
1. Dermapril SP
2. Lifecell Skin cream
3. Dream Products Dream eye lift
4. Reverse Lift eye cream w/ Agrifirm by Serious Skincare

kimmy

burt's bees radiance eye cream.
smiles.gif
it's awesome because it's almost all natural, so none of those nasty harsh chemicals by your eyes.

kittykit

I use Estee Lauder's Hydra Complete.

I've tried Clinique All About Eyes before but I didn't see any difference.

darkwater_soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by solangeeese
I’ve heard it said that eye creams are a scam by the cosmetic industry – that they are basically the same thing as regular moisturizers, but in a smaller package, and much more expensive.Whether you believe this or not is a personal choice.

That's a quote by the infamous Paula Begoun, the overhyped hack nut. Eye treatments are formulated to have more of a texture, to ensure that the eye area is hydrated at all times (by creating a lipid barrier that the eye skin does not create on it's own). They are also independently tested for eye safety, usually by an opthamologist. Eye creams also usually have to use different ingredients, or mixtures of ingredients, to ensure a potent blend and be as effective as a face cream counterpart, but be safe and gentle for the eye area. Now, not ALL people need a eye cream, but I would not go putting Lubriderm on my eye balls... it's a personal preference.
winks.gif

Jello89

I went to kiehls recently and I got a sample of their avocado eye cream. I really love it. It helps alot with putting on concealer and shadow as well. Eye cream is not the same as regular moisturizer. The skin around your eyes is alot thinner than the rest of the skin on your face so you need a cream the is formulated differently. Im not really an expert on this or anything. The woman a kiehls told me that eye creams have a non migrating formula so that the cream stay on the eye area and not going all over the place.