Eye makeup to go with Dubonnet lipstick?

ensemble

Hey!

I've recently bought Dubonnet, and have never worn such a dark lip colour before. I'm pale (NW20), green eyes, chestnut hair, and I want to wear the lipstick on a night out, so I'd like a glam look. I'm aware however that the lips need to be the focus of my make up, so I'm at a loss as to what to do with my eye makeup! Anyone have any recommendations? Links to tutorials, text or video, would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Mabelle

i'd do a soft look using something like all that glitters (or grantenrance) and smoke and diamonds or woodwinked,
winged liner would work, but tight lining would be equally nice

xStarryEyedX

i'm OBSESSED w/ this lipstick. i usually do it with naked lunch+ something light in the crease ( bronzer then in the outter v something like rapture). i love it with winged out liner. i might have a picture if you'd like me to look. let me know : )

gildedangel

I like to do darkish natural looks with dark colors like Dubonnet, like woodwinked and mulch in the crease!

ensemble

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStarryEyedX
i'm OBSESSED w/ this lipstick. i usually do it with naked lunch+ something light in the crease ( bronzer then in the outter v something like rapture). i love it with winged out liner. i might have a picture if you'd like me to look. let me know : )

The winged out eyeliner was an idea I was considering! If you had the picture, that would be really great, if you don't mind!
smiles.gif

Thanks!