Eye Shadow Palettes

ninahxd

hey =)
i just want to ask where most of you get those eye shaddow palette cases from? where you can put lots of eye shadow , or lip close in it? especially for MAC eyeshadow . How much does it cost? =)
thanks!

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninahxd
hey =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninahxd
i just want to ask where most of you get those eye shaddow palette cases from? where you can put lots of eye shadow , or lip close in it? especially for MAC eyeshadow . How much does it cost? =)
thanks!

You mean lip gloss?? lol...

Well, there's two kinds...the kinds of pallettes you see with the rectangular shadows and glosses (usually they have pretty colors and/or designs of some sort on them) are LE pallettes that are usually out around holiday times, or put out w/ certain collections. They're pre-made by MAC. I've never bought one, but I'd guess pricing is individually based. Then you have pre-made quads that are themed for specific collections (ie: Sweetie Cake quad, Inventive Eyes, etc.) which have four eyeshadows, priced at about $35.00 US...Those are Limited Edition as well. The newest one out is the Summerwear quad, which is a Nordstrom exclusive (only Nordies MAC counters carry this one).

On the other hand, MAC makes regular e/s and blush pallettes. These are black and the e/s pallette holds 15 eyeshadows, and the blush pallette holds 6 blushes (FYI: MAC also makes empty quad pallettes for eyeshadows). You can buy these at a MAC PRO store, or using the MAC PRO hotline...if you have a MAC PRO card you can also get them on the PRO website (different from the 'regular' MAC consumer site). If you have e/s and blushes in plastic pots, you must de-pot and magnetize these before you can put them into the pallette (there are many de-potting tutorials on Specktra..just do a word search for "de-potting".)...MAC PRO sells e/s and blushes in pan form (they don't come in the little black plastic case, as they're designed to be put into pallettes). If you can get these, it saves you the work of de-potting, plus they're a few dollars cheaper!!

Hope I've answered some questions for you
wavey.gif