Eyebrow help!

commandolando

Over the past few years whenever I've been to my local pro store, there's been a MUA with ah-mazing brows. I try to recreate them at home but of course they never turn out. I have very sparse browns that I shape pin-up. I finally found a photo with the brows that I need in my life! anyone know how to get this look? Is there a video somewhere? so vulcan like!

here's a link to the pic..clearly these girls are MUA!

https://instagr.am/p/LfaX7mA0Hb/

TheLadyDanger

Hi! Now basing the eyebrows from the Instagram link you posted, I may suggest using products like MAC's Brow pencils because of it's small tip. The tip is small enough to create precise lines or even draw "hairs" to create an illusion of hair on the brows. I also notice (from experience) the bottom can be "cleaned up" or define even more to make the line sharper with either a concealer (I likee MAC's Studio Finish), foundation or even a Paint Pot (which is what I use sometimes, but it's not as creamy as Studio Finish). I've also seen videos on YouTube where concealer is used to clean up the top of the brows.

If you're searching for a cheaper alternative, check out Maybelline's Define-a-Brow pencils. They're exactly like MAC's Brow pencils (in my opinion).

Good luck!