Eyeliner recs please? Pics

thewickedstyle

Here I am. I generally use blacktrack or just wet shadow on my lower lash line. I'd like to try a Mac pencil... any recs? Long-lasting please.

Partymateside.jpg[img]

ForgetRegret

I can't see photobucket images here at work, but what color are your eyes? I'd say basics for eyeliner, though, aside from black would be a white, navy, brown, and purple (more toward the pink side, or the blue, depending on your eyes)...possibly green, but I hate green eyeliner on myself, so...

thewickedstyle

Sorry, photobucket spazzing and for some reason I couldn't edit my op...

Partymateside.jpg

inventive1.jpg

To ForgetRegret, my eyes are dark brown. I was thinking something fairly neutral... brown, a softer black, maybe even a taupe... I'm not even sure what kind of pencil to chose though.

ForgetRegret

Depends on where you plan on wearing the liner, and if you want it to be smudgy or not. If you want something smudgy, go with something like a kohl, if you want it to stick around for a while MAC powerpoint and technakohls are good. The powerpoints have Bountiful Brown and Stubborn Brown, and even though it's not neutral, Prussian is a nice dark blue that isn't overtly BLUE, if you know what I mean and Industry is a nice dark grey, if you're looking for something black-ish, but not as severe...Earthline and Plank are nice neutral technakohls, and Molasses is a pretty brown Pearlglide liner. HTH!

gildedangel

I like the Powerpoints and technikohls, they stay pretty well. I know that the Makeup Art Collection is coming out with some really fun eyeliner colors in the technikohl formula like blue and green and orange.

iluvmac

Try Technakohl liner in Jade Way: it's a beautiful dark, shimmery emerald green that'd look great on you!