eyepopping
going bananas
naked lunch
milani liner in black
maybelline xxl mascara

BROWS;
some cheapo brown pencil liner.

FACE;
some clinique foundation sample. possibly shade 04?

CHEEKS;
afterdusk
other worldly

LiPS;
she boom!

eyepopping5.jpg

eyepopping4.jpg

eyepopping3.jpg

eyepopping2.jpg

eyepopping1.jpg

GiMMiE ALL THE CC YOU GOT [UNTiL I GET BETTER]

ductapemyheartt

the colours look gorgeous on you. also, great job on blending! i just think you need to work a bit on your liner and it will be perfect.

stephie06

i like the color combo a lot. i just did a look like that a few days ago.
smiles.gif

i LOVE the lip color!

you're blending looks good. work on your liner though, it's a bit messy. have you tried mac fluidline? i find it way easier to use than pencil or liquid liner. if you apply f/l with an angled brush, the line would be straight & believe me, it's really easy!

one suggestion is to line your bottom lash or waterline with black liner. your look is fabulous, but i think it would make your pretty eyes pop more. i hope this was helpful!

ashley_v85

I love how bright it is! Those colors look really good on you. It reminds me that I still need to buy C-Shock stuff haha.

entipy

I was going to say the same thing about liner on the bottom. It would accentuate your eyes even more. This looks wonderful!! And I love the shower curtain in the background!
winks.gif

hotpink1326

Totally loveing these colors on you, like... alot! I do agree about lining the bottom though. Other then that... GREAT JOB!

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
the colours look gorgeous on you. also, great job on blending! i just think you need to work a bit on your liner and it will be perfect.

oh tell me about it. i know i can do my liner. its just that i use milani black liquid liner and the brush sucks. its soo wobbly and gets everywhere. i need a stiff brush. also, when it dries, it cracks. ew.
i think i'm going to order fluidline. i'll have a much better chance at applying liner.

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephie06
i like the color combo a lot. i just did a look like that a few days ago.
smiles.gif

i LOVE the lip color!

you're blending looks good. work on your liner though, it's a bit messy. have you tried mac fluidline? i find it way easier to use than pencil or liquid liner. if you apply f/l with an angled brush, the line would be straight & believe me, it's really easy!

one suggestion is to line your bottom lash or waterline with black liner. your look is fabulous, but i think it would make your pretty eyes pop more. i hope this was helpful!

ooooooh. i'm sure it looked fab!! i'll look at your posted topics and take a look =]]

yea. my liner skills are eh. for sure. but, i use milani liquid liner. the brush sucks. its really flimsy and the liner cracks on my eye when it dries. i haven't tried fluidline before, but i'm actually going to order it later on this week at most. i have it in my cart on the mac site =]] ha. and i usually line my bottom waterline, but i didn't in this look because ... well ... *twists lip* i don't know why i didn't.

thanks for your tips. i really doo appreciate them!!! =]

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
I love how bright it is! Those colors look really good on you. It reminds me that I still need to buy C-Shock stuff haha.

go and buy at least all the eyeshadows =]] i love your looks. you rock every color!

breathless

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
I was going to say the same thing about liner on the bottom. It would accentuate your eyes even more. This looks wonderful!! And I love the shower curtain in the background!
winks.gif

haha. curtain was bought at target last year??