EYESHADOWS to match AQUA-ish dress?

SWEET LUST *

PICT0309.JPG

i usually think matching eyeshadow with clothes is tacky SOMETIMES but i love the color of this dress and really want colors for eyeshadows that match. i was thinking about azreal blue but wouldnt know if it would be too blue? can someone give me a list of eyeshadows to check out? the dress matches perfectly with AQUADISIAC, so looking for colors to blend with that. suggestions for eyeshadow application would be helpful too. thanks!
*forgot to add, i use paint as a base for eyeshadow, but color payoff still isnt good. any really good bases for e/s?

hiphopchick3333

Hmm. For the bases, I've heard shadesticks are very good (I've never tried them because I can't afford them). I personally use a white eyeliner pencil. It works very well for me. And I'm not quite sure of another color for the eyeshadow.

ebonyannette

Silver Ring with Aquadisiac would be cute, have you tried stifle paint? I like to put it over blue peep fluidline or So There Jade Powerpoint Eye Pencil.
Also Shimmermoss might go well mixed in there too.

prinzessin784

I would go with a base of something shimmery and neutral like Naked Lunch, and then line with a turquoise liner like Blue Peep or Delphic fluidline. That way you have the color to tie it in with the dress (which is beautiful by the way!) but it's not over doing it. You could also use a little Aquadisiac very lightly as a wash over the neutral to have a hint of color and give it a little depth.

that's just what I would do though
smiles.gif
I hope that helps!!

SWEET LUST *

thanks for the replies, right now im thinking of shimmermoss/azreal blue on the lid, aquadisiac in the crease, and a silverdusk pressed iridescent powder as highlight. i need some azreal blue though! maybe some surreal somewhere..

ExquisiteImages

I would do a smokey look to match with the dress with aquadisiac, shimmermoss, and carbon to create the smokey look. For highlighting, I was thinking Gold Dusk pigment. As far as a base for good color payoff, you can try the Urban Decay Primer Potion.

By the way, that dress is GORGEOUS!
smiles.gif

SWEET LUST *

thanks for the replies, but i'm not really looking to do warm colors or smokey eye with black in it because smokey eye makes me look really weird.. just looking for shadows that match and application ideas. thanks so far! are shadesticks really good for a base?