Eyeshadows

mzcelaneous

Current as in newly released e/s's? Or current as in, presently using?

Shroom - I use it almost daily
Illusionary/Burning Ambition
Waternymph

musicdust

I just meant eyeshadows that are available to purchase right now. I am planning on purchasing a bunch and want to know what people love.

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicdust
I just meant eyeshadows that are available to purchase right now. I am planning on purchasing a bunch and want to know what people love.

Oh, ok :nod: In that case, instead of Waternymph, which may not be available anymore, next down my list is Deep Truth!

Kat

I'd go woodwinked, all that glitters and ummm....coppering. As you can see I am currently in love with the warm tones! Coppering is a new addition and I LOVE IT! I can't believe it took me so long to buy it.

sel00187

bronze and swimming.
lol i only have two eyeshadows
ssad.gif
so thats all i can put down.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat
I'd go woodwinked, all that glitters and ummm....coppering. As you can see I am currently in love with the warm tones! Coppering is a new addition and I LOVE IT! I can't believe it took me so long to buy it.

I have all three of these also but I was wondering what color combos go good with coppering? I usually either wear it by itself or I use black tied on the outrer v with it. Just trying to explorer my options.

Thanks!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabdebaz
Woodwinked
Nylon
Sketch

I have all three of these also but (off the subject...sorry) I was wondering what color combos go good with sketch? I have it but don't wear it that often because i'm not sure what other color combos would go good with this color. I usually only do all that glitters on the lid, Haux on the outer 3rd, trax over Haux on the outer 3rd, sketch in the crease. It's a really nice purpleie combo but I want to explorer my options.

Thanks in advance!

ben

-golden olive (pigment)

-say yeah (le)

-all that glitters (is soooo verstile and looks hot with so many other shadows)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycorrea05
I have all three of these also but I was wondering what color combos go good with coppering? I usually either wear it by itself or I use black tied on the outrer v with it. Just trying to explorer my options.

Thanks!

I LOVE Coppering! I wear it a number of ways:

1. Alone

2. With Goldmine on the inner half of the lid blended into Coppering on the outer lid

3. Goldmine on the inner lid, Melon pigment on the middle lid, Coppering on the outer lid

4. Expensive Pink on the lid with Coppering in the crease.

5. It makes an awesome liner!!
smiles.gif

HTH!