F & F sale

sandrrra

Im Urbans friend on myspace and they just posted a blog that thier F&F sale is coming up very soon so I thought I would give you all a heads up!
greengrin.gif

SmokeSignal16

I wanted to bump this thread because I just checked Twitter and if you become a friend/fan of Urban Decay on facebook you'll be the first to know about Friends and Family so there is one more left this year!
yahoo.gif
They say it's going to be big and hott!

forevernars

Just curious what an F & F sale is?? Is it where you get a discount code for Urban Decay? When do you think the last one this year will come? This month or next month/Decem? And how much % is it usually? TIA

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevernars
Just curious what an F & F sale is?? Is it where you get a discount code for Urban Decay? When do you think the last one this year will come? This month or next month/Decem? And how much % is it usually? TIA

A F&F Sale is a Friends & Family sale where they give you a discount code that can be used on their website for 30% off the original prices. I am not sure when the next one will be since this one just ended on Friday.

BritneyDawn

Quote:

A Friends & Family sale or F&F is when there is a special sale code that is sent out to your email address.And the discount amount always varies it can be 15%,20 or 25% and sometimes even 30%! you can pass this code out to your friends and family hence the term F&F sale lol So they can also benefit from the discount and you can use the code multiple times.Actually you can use it as many times as you like up till the code expiration.But you will get all the details in the email.So that's why its important to sign up at all your favorite cosmetics companies MAIN websites.

So definitely sign up at sephora.com and click yes to email me with special offers.But also go to the specific brand sites and sign up too.Like Nars.com,Mac.com,Benefit.com,Smashbox.com,etc etc etc They all have F&F sales.So all the brands you like sign up for them all.That way the codes are sent directly too you.So you wont find the code on a website when its already past its expiration.Its great because getting that code directly, you get first choice on the products.Where as if you find out later into the sale alot of items end up out of stock.Because everyone with the code bought everything before you got there lol

Especially with Mac's F&F sale people literally fill up there online cart and stay up late waiting for midnight when the sale starts just to checkout.So everything tends to sell out really fast.So for Mac everyone is really prepared because Mac F&F everything sells out so fast.So if you MAC follow and do the same on the next F&F if you want to be able to get those products you want.

As far as when F&F sales happen,each company usually has an F&F twice a year and all the companies do the F&F's all around the same time.So for example one day you will get an email code for Sephoras F&F the next day you will get Benefits F&F Code then another code and in a few more days another code and then they just keep coming lol Personally i wish they scattered the F&F throughout the year but whatever.And there usually done every six months so there will be a big massive boom of F&F Sales in the summer and then again around late Autumn/ Early Winter.

Another benefit of being signed up to the main sites is sometimes on occasion there will be a special offer with a one time code just for you.So don't pass those around because its only works one time and for yourself.

Hope ive helped
smiles.gif
Good luck and happy shopping! lol

ElleK7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
I wanted to bump this thread because I just checked Twitter and if you become a friend/fan of Urban Decay on facebook you'll be the first to know about Friends and Family so there is one more left this year!
yahoo.gif
They say it's going to be big and hott!

Do you have a link? I'm a "fan" of Urban Decay on FB, but not a "friend."

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
A F&F Sale is a Friends & Family sale where they give you a discount code that can be used on their website for 30% off the original prices. I am not sure when the next one will be since this one just ended on Friday.

If they follow the trend like they did this year the next one will be in like February/March I think.

forevernars

I forgot to ask also when Sephora has a sale online can you go into the actual store to get the same sale prices??

tina1wina13

Quote:
I forgot to ask also when Sephora has a sale online can you go into the actual store to get the same sale prices??

Not always, sometimes the specials are only available online, and sometimes they don't have the sale items in stock at the store. Personally, even if you have a sephora near by, you get a much better deal online, you get a lot of free samples, you can find discount codes*, and you get free shipping, not to mention once you build up those sephore rewared points you can get free stuff.
*try Coupon codes and discounts for 40,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com

queli13

it's so funny how they've already had 3 of them this year!~ i wish sephora would do it again, lol!