Face/foundation help

deadSAVVY

Hi ladies and gents! Well as you know from my previous FOTD I've been having issues with finding the right shade of foundation and such. I was recently matched up as an NW40 for concealer (which is perfect) and NC50 for foundation, but it comes out way too dark on my face. Currently I'm just using a loose powder in medium/dark ..I think the lady was a little off on the shade of foundation because she based it upon my neck which is darker than the rest of me(due to eczema) so...Can anyone on Specktra offer any advice for a mismatched being like me??
pweez?(I know wrong foundation shade is a BIG no-no
nonono.gif
, so I'm quite embarrased at this)

Thanks in advanced!

Love Always Ivy

you can always go back with your mismatched shade and exchange it as long as you either have a) the box or b) the receipt. i did this with my studio fix in c4. i came back with the foundation in the box and explained that it is definetly not the right color and they rematched me and exchanged the foundation

Simply Elegant

Well you can return it or buy another colour and try mixing it together. Go in with a bare face if you can and if you don't want to do that wipe off a patch of your skin so that you can be matched properly.