face makeup remover

toxik

hello! what/which brand(s) do you girls recommend for a face makeup remover? i have oily, sensitive skin (meaning no alcohol or it'd burn) and i have BAD acne :[

Miss_Behave

expensive as hell (at least in germany) but cliniques new take the day off balm is AMAZING!!!! it's a balm in a pot, lasts for ages, doesn't irritate my skin and takes everything off in a heartbeat

melly_x

I just use Johnsons baby wipes to take my make up off, should be good for sensitive skin and gets it all off
smiles.gif

Janice

I have mild acne and use prescription acne meds, regular ol' Neutrogena Foaming Facewash works really well for me.

mspixieears

My skin is pretty oily in warmer weather (and it's 40 C round here at the moment!) and I recommend Shu Uemura cleansing oil (you'd want the clear one, for oilier skin), and Korres milk proteins cleanser/makeup remover which is fantastic for sensitive skin - it'll make you feel like you've got baby skin after.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave
expensive as hell (at least in germany) but cliniques new take the day off balm is AMAZING!!!! it's a balm in a pot, lasts for ages, doesn't irritate my skin and takes everything off in a heartbeat

Wow..I had never heard of this. I am going to check it out today.

I use Huggies Supreme baby wipes to take off my makeup.

Pink_minx

I use Olay make up remover cloths and if I run out of that I use baby oil to remove my eye make up and regular unscented lotion to remove foundation or concealer.

MACaddict08

I use Pond's cold cream. This is the only stuff I've used that I've liked. Its not greasy feeling, it cleanses your face, and removes your makeup. PLUS it's only like 5 bucks!
graucho.gif

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaddict08
I use Pond's cold cream. This is the only stuff I've used that I've liked. Its not greasy feeling, it cleanses your face, and removes your makeup. PLUS it's only like 5 bucks!
graucho.gif

Me too! I love this stuff! I makes your skin so smooth and dewy! I use it for eye makeup remover also. it's Love in a jar!!! I follow it up with a ponds cleansing cloth to feel extra fresh and clean!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Behave

So I just picked this up? How do you, personally, use this? Do you use a tissue and wipe your face with it? Do you use your hands? Do you wash your face after or just rinse with water.

Absynthe

I use macs cleansing oil, its really good removes all makeup even eye! Leaves your skin really soft