fading blushcremes!

starlight502

I love my culturebloom blushcremes.... but after lunch i swear they have faded oh so much to where i have almost no color on my cheeks!

here is what i am using

- prep and prime face
-studio tech
- blushcreme with a tad of MSF over cheekbone

Does this happen to anyone elses?

why???? i love these 2 new colors so SNIFF SNIFF>.. please dont let this happen!

bellaetoile

fix+, and maybe some invisible setting powder. i've never had a problem with the blushcremes coming off..

Shawna

Heck, I had sweet william on yesterday and actually had to wipe some off later in the day because it seemed to get darker!? I am in love with these though.

starlight502

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
fix+, and maybe some invisible setting powder. i've never had a problem with the blushcremes coming off..

I have tried teh fix + ... will try the invisable set powder....

i apply them with the 187 brush.... so i don't get much deposit.

how do you all apply them?

pushhupsindrag

i have that same problem! i put it on and it looks all good but in a couple of minutes you cant see it anymore and i have tried everything.

joytheobscure

Mine stays very well, I have brit wit and hunger red (none of the new ones though ) I just barely applied hunger red to the apples of my cheeks for a "barely there" look (with hunger red it doesnt' take much at all) and put shimpagne on over it (also barely applied) and it lasted all day - I was impressed - I wear it over Mary Kay medium coverage foundation though - that might have something to do with it, its not going over bare skin. ?

Pale Moon

Oh.. strange. It stays on me from day to night. Maybe it's because my skin is dry? Anyway.. I use sunscreen w/ makeup base, followed by blushcreme.. then top with MSF or loose powder.. in case you wanna try that out.
winks.gif