Fafi Pre-Party and My Performance Make-up

Amaranth

[FONT=&quot]Hi hi!

I thought Tuesday was going to become my FOTD day, but now I have to go to court early Tuesday morning for my stupid Criminal Law class. So no time for FOTDs anymore, but that should end in March.

Anywho, this FOTD is from Sunday. I got an invite to the Fafi pre-release party at the Rideau Centre MAC store (haha they know me well there now!). It was sooo much fun! I took my roomie who is just getting into MAC, and I'm pretty sure I have her addicted now.

Also, after the party, I had to go to the University to sing. I wasn't with my band, I was just doing some acoustic stuff. We have an American Idol style competition at our school, and I won it last year (got a trip to Cuba!), so they wanted me to perform again at the finale this year. So I figured I'd get all fancy. I was afraid it was too much for the Fafi party (I normally dress up to sing), but the MUAs all seemed to like it! Also, if any of you want to hear me sing, I have a few songs up on my Facebook page.

So here are the pictures:

Closest thing to a closed eye shot I got. Also my eyeliner looks weird from that angle:

Mandatory weirdo picture....this is the weirdest one I got that wasn't blurry...I can be weirder!!

What I used

Face
MAC Select Cover Concealer in NC20 (Um...I think, the sticker rubbed off)
MAC StudioFix Powder in C3
MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
CoverGirl Bronzer

Eyes
MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
MAC Paint Pot in Pharoah
MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin
MAC Eyeshadow in Bitter
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MAC Eyeshadow in Phloof![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MAC FluidLine in Blitz & Glitz
MAC LiquidLast in Point Black
MAC Eyeshadow in Rummy (brows)
Almay Triple Effect Mascara in Black

Lips
MAC Lipstick in Myth
MAC Lipstick in C-Thru

So yeah, let me know what you think!
[/FONT]

Loveleighe

you're gorgeous and i love your makeup... and now i'm off to hear you sing which i am sure will be wonderful. p.s i love love love your hair

missmacqtr

This is so pretty! realllly love ur hair
smiles.gif

Amaranth

Thanks so much!! I actually just changed my hair colour, I added purple to it
smiles.gif

Also, I just realized that very few of you actually know my name and have me on Facebook. I added my Facebook link to my profile page, and if you don't have Facebook, you can also check out my stuff at Alyson Yaraskovitch - ReverbNation . There are only 2 practice tracks, but you get the idea. More will come!

Krasevayadancer

OMG- alyson this is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad at pics- how about no? Seriously, i am in awe. LOVE your hair too (ok, im talking too much now) POST MORE!!!

Amaranth

Yaaaaaaaay! Thanks so much everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
You friggin rock!

cool hair, awesome makeup, BEAUTIFUL voice!

Thanks so much! And thanks for checking out my music!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeluv009
That is one of the hottest eye looks I've seen! Ur beautiful!

Awww...tee-hee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
OMG- alyson this is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad at pics- how about no? Seriously, i am in awe. LOVE your hair too (ok, im talking too much now) POST MORE!!!

Haha, I will try! I always spend too much time trying to make my hair cooperate in the morning to have time to take pictures
ssad.gif
. I'm working on it though. Thanks a lot!