[h=5]Currently using:[/h]
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance
Too Faced Silk Teddy
Too Faced Totally Toasted
Estèe Lauder Cinnamon
Covergirl Country Woods
Maybelline Chai Latte
Covergirl Trublend in Ivory 405
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Porcelain Ivory (Light 1)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector in Light
Too Faced La Vie en Rose Blush
Recently Purchased:
MAC paintpot in Rubenesque
MAC Lipglass in Prrr
Hello everyone. First of all, as stated in the title, I have fair skin, dark brown hair, and light blue-green eyes. My skin type is oily. I'm not sure what undertones are in my skin color. Ever since the 8th grade I've been using shimmery brown shades to contrast with my blue eyes. As this works, I tend to find creasing due to my oily skin. Now at 18, I want to help prevent this and future eyeshadow purchases that don't look that great on me. I don't care how much it costs, I just want eyeshadows that work well, blend well, and don't crease off. Friends have suggested matte shades, orange shades, lavender shades, etc, and I listened but looked for drugstore brands to test out. I find the lavender's I tried (Bonnebell's Girlie Pink to name one) not pigmented enough, and too shimmery. I tried an orange from a Covergirl trio and really liked the contrast, but I feel that it was too harsh.

As for blushes, I usually stick with my La Vie en Rose, or Covergirl's cappuccino.

Lipsticks? I've chosen terrible shades that make my lips look thin, make my teeth look orange (and I take good care of my teeth thank you :S) and just well.. don't look classy. So I've stayed with lipbalm and Too Faced lipgloss in Barely Legal. A friend suggested a MAC paint pot, and lipglass, and I ordered them. I think the Rubenesque paintpot will be fine, not sure about the lipglass though..

So this is where I'm asking for help on a few shades to start out with. Eyeshadows, blushes, lipsticks & lipglasses. MAC preferred, but open to all brands.

Picture included! (Excuse the chap lips, 'twas a windy day.)

Thank you, and sorry if my post is unclear at all.