Fake 180?

GlamYOURUs

I am not sure ONLY b/c I bought it off on ebay. And I haven't seen the 180 brush before this so I can't compare. But the brush looks legit and also feels sooo soft, like incredibly soft. Not as soft as my 183 but its pretty much on the nail.

I just need help b/c my 183 and 182 say China usually but this has the 180 on the bottom and says made in Japan? So I am not too sure.
th_dunno.gif

Pics:

zn64r4.jpg

2lmufd1.jpg

301zedw.jpg

34rx34j.jpg

2rf8ob4.jpg

It came with the packaging which I am glad b/c it looks about right but I just wanted to ask all of you.

redambition

it's a bit hard to tell from your photos - are the gaps in the M and A on the logo there? i can't seem to see them on the pics.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
it's a bit hard to tell from your photos - are the gaps in the M and A on the logo there? i can't seem to see them on the pics.

33ys4ug.jpg

meaghan<3

I just got 2 from the gone, but not forgotten program as well, and they look IDENTICAL to yours!!
smiles.gif
Good find~!

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
33ys4ug.jpg

yep - you can see where they are meant to be but there looks to have been a little too much ink when the logo was stamped.

looks fine to me
greengrin.gif

TheeBettyBoop

I bought my at Mac store, the letters on the bottom looks pretty much the same, so does the MAC print, the shape, the hair and look...I'll say you were lucky to get a genuine brush.