fake auctions alert

musicalhouses

hey guys, saw this on ebay and its obviously fake!!!

New78 Eyeshadow Blush Palette+MAC Small Angle Brush#266 - eBay (item 220221291477 end time Apr-16-08 11:49:25 PDT)

whats more the seller has 3 such sets up for sale!
thmbdn.gif
this is just terrible. i hope no one actually buys it!

Xqueeze_me

I wouldn't be surprised. There are TONS of these auctions on eBay: Eyeshadow palette with so many colours and 1 MAC brush included.

You search for 'MAC Eyeshadow' on eBay, these "palettes" ALWAYS come up in the search because its got 'Eyeshadow' and 'MAC' in the title. Sneaky, hey!

gigglegirl

the only thing that is being touted as mac is the brush. I can't tell if its a fake though, I'm not discerning enough about that. but the other palette stuff, its mentioned there is no brand name on it, its not mac.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
the only thing that is being touted as mac is the brush. I can't tell if its a fake though, I'm not discerning enough about that. but the other palette stuff, its mentioned there is no brand name on it, its not mac.

thmbup.gif
True, the auction does state that only the brush is by MAC.

lazytolove

actually the palette is not a MAC product, it actually a product belong to this site. So please don't be fool, it just look similar to MAC but it isn't. The size of the e/s is actually smaller than MAC =]. But i think the 266 brush is real =]

macchristyy

yea i saw pursebuzz talk about their pallets from coastalscents.com ITS NOT MAC and they never said it was MAC. the pallet is about 20 bucks on the coastalscents site so your getting the mac brush for 20 since they are trying to sell those two things for 40. pretty OK deal.