fake bright fuchsia pigment?

splattergirl

Mac Bright Fuchsia Pigment Eyeshadow Full Sz 7.5 NIB - eBay (item 120430774466 end time Jun-12-09 14:39:11 PDT)

box seems somewhat battered and it looks cheaply made, thats what made me think it was possibly fake. never heard of this seller so have no idea about stuff he sells.

also, what do you think about these two? (trying to find real one)

MAC M.A.C. Cosmetics Pigment Eyeshadow BRIGHT FUCHSIA! - eBay (item 320382648618 end time Jun-13-09 19:52:08 PDT)

MAC Pigment eyeshadow, BRIGHT FUCHSIA, New in Box! - eBay (item 200350970588 end time Jun-16-09 06:11:14 PDT)

MissResha

ur taking a huge risk...i wouldnt buy any of them, but thats just me. they all look suspect. that first one is fake, no questions asked.

capmorlovesmac

Battered boxes are a red flag in 99%.

I am unsure about the second link but the sellers other items could be authentic. (no guarantee)
It still could be fake because some sellers have authentic and fake items.

Some stuff from the third seller looks fake. Especially the Lovely Lily pigment. Mine looks different (round sticker on the bottom of the jar).

MACATTAK

For sure #1 is fake...that's not even the correct color. #2 and #3 look good color wise, but their boxes don't look right to me. I wouldn't risk it.

panda0410

As the lovely ladies have said #1 is definitely fake... The other two dont look right either, #2 looks like a fake in that box and #3 is being sold with a lot of colours where I definitely CAN see other fakes (White pigment for example is FAKE).

Tbh there is no way I would purchase this colour off ebay...

BellaItalia1969

Splattergirl, i agree ..nay,nay and nay dont be tempted......i have some fuschia pigment (bought ages,ages ago)and I must say it looks better on my daughter then on me ...wahhhh...
graucho.gif

I bought Dark Soul,as i fancied the smokey look and man i looked like someone has battered me around my eye area with a hammer,suffice to say it looks
gorge on my elder daughter!