*FAKE* Heirlooms: 4 Face Brushes

Risser

This is the first, full and false Holiday brush set.
thmbdn.gif

Fake_MAC_brushset_1.jpg

[F]alse Heirlooms: 4 Face Brushes

Fake_MAC_brushset_2.jpg

[F]alse Heirlooms: 4 Face Brushes

[F]-different ferrules/shapes (esp. 187)
[F]-logo 'M'
[F]-A golden leather bag looks like Bobbi Brown

DSCF0983.jpg

[A]uthentic (mine)

I thought we should see the fake Holiday'09 brush sets soon.

lsperry

WOW! Just WOW! They're faking the SE brush sets now??!!!!

You're always on top of these fakes RISSER....Good catch!

Xqueeze_me

Good lord... Thanks so much for all the counterfeit info, Risser!
winks.gif
*hugs*

WTF! They've caught up so quickly!!! Red She Said brushes... damn.

abbyquack

Lord I am never buying from eBay again, no matter what MAC product it is. That's so sketchy, because even with you telling me the differences, the only real difference I can see is the case - I can't even tell. So I am just going to avoid it. lol.

I'm so glad I didn't purchase any of these ebay brushes. I figured since they were coming from overseas they were legit because they may be manufacturing them there ...
th_dunno.gif
oops...

is there an online store where I can purchase an authentic "set" of brushes? Or do I have to get them individually? I would really like to get a set...
th_DANCE.gif

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by arounddawaygyrl
I'm so glad I didn't purchase any of these ebay brushes. I figured since they were coming from overseas they were legit because they may be manufacturing them there ...
th_dunno.gif
oops...

is there an online store where I can purchase an authentic "set" of brushes? Or do I have to get them individually? I would really like to get a set...
th_DANCE.gif

MAC Cosmetics. Adoring Carmine brush sets are now available on the website
smiles.gif

LMD84

wow this is so sad. i managed to get the basic heirlooms brush set from ebay about 6 months ago from a good seller and indeed they are real. but i always thought it was safe getting the special edition brushes off ebay but obviously not anymore! seriously i think all i get now will be from a mac store or website or occasionally swapped or bought from here on specktra!