14 e/s & 2 blushes for 60euros
5374_102122319800743_100000089268696_60828_2488057_n.jpg

4 e/s & 2 blushes for 35euros
5374_102122326467409_100000089268696_60830_4893276_n.jpg

look at this !
eeksign.gif

5374_102122333134075_100000089268696_60832_3993612_n.jpg

...and all other stupid things...

The worst thing is that bunch of people are buying it ! And they say that powders, brushes, and e/s are so good...
shockt.gif
throwup.gif

Edit:
here are the links where they are selling it
www.limaloli.com
Login | Facebook

and they have a facebook group > M.A.C kozmetika Beograd | Facebook

purple_pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionjunkiexx
wth are the things hanging off the "viva glam" stuff at the bottom?

I think it's a mini brush !
nonono.gif

I emailed them, and they reported my profile as fake, and now it's frozen, but brfore they did that, they sent me a message, that it is all genuine, and from germany and that they have recepts from stores! And that you can't buy fakes in Germany...
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

Belleangelie

WOW some people just don't know any better ...maybe a year ago I might thought that was real ...But thanks to MUA I'm in the mac know
lol.gif

Eleentje

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
nonono.gif

I emailed them, and they reported my profile as fake, and now it's frozen, but brfore they did that, they sent me a message, that it is all genuine, and from germany and that they have recepts from stores! And that you can't buy fakes in Germany...
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

This is just a plain nasty thing to do :S Can they not be reported either?
Hahaha about "not possible to buy fakes in Germany". LOL They are delusional.

Eleentje

Oh, and by the way, is there such a thing as a "CURLY mascara"? Just wondering to myself. Curling mascara, yes, curl mascra-possibly... There are curly mascara's by other brands, but it just sounds weird to me. Need help from native speakers, pls
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_pumpkin
nonono.gif

th_MadWithShortFuse.gif

That mac is so fake is laughable!I can't believe that Facebook ,is allowing people to use their website to sell these!!
thmbdn.gif

I will drop an email and see what happens...yeah you cannot buy fakes in Germany
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
whatever Trevor!
ps.i have reported her profile directly to Facebook,for using Mac logo fraudulently,to entice customers to sell their counterfeited Mac!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleentje
Oh, and by the way, is there such a thing as a "CURLY mascara"? Just wondering to myself. Curling mascara, yes, curl mascra-possibly... There are curly mascara's by other brands, but it just sounds weird to me. Need help from native speakers, pls
smiles.gif

Eleentje,Mac Hello Kitty limited ed,never included this revolting looking Curly mascara&liquid eyeliner !The hologramed Mac logo is simply laughable!

Eleentje ,here is a quick info about the types&shades names of Mac mascara currently for sale:
ZoomLash=Zoomblack,
Splashproof=Blacksplash <<Waterproof mascara

Prolash=Charcoal Brown,Coal Black
Dazzlelash=Star brunette,Black dazzle
Plushlash =Brownette,Plushblack
Prolonglash =Pitchblack
Mascara X =Black X,dark brown
Fibre Rich lash = All black
and Hello Kitty collection included :plushlash Mascara in Plushblack.
mac_addict.gif

Hope that helps...Eleentji ,fake Mac mascara is rife on ebay both UK and US,i would only buy from sellers that have been recommended on here
yes.gif
Let me know and i will post the sellers names...
Ciao for now

Eleentje

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Eleentje,Mac Hello Kitty limited ed,never included this revolting looking Curly mascara&liquid eyeliner !The hologramed Mac logo is simply laughable!

Buongiorno, Bella!
Thanks for the list of the released mascaras! Yeah I am aware that Mac would never make such an atrocity and would never buy such a thing. I report these uglies to ebay when I come accross them on the UK Ebay.
It was just wondering if you can say "curly mascara" in English, or its a funny example of Engrish
smiles.gif