fake petal pusher?

splattergirl

I wanted to buy this gloss from the seller "mamalima" but the color looked pretty different than other petal pusher listings:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-LUSTREGLASS-COLOR-PETAL-PUSHER-NIB_W0QQitemZ230033911977QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_2?hash=item230033911977&_trksid=p3911.c 0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4|65%3A13|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I sent her a msg asking was this actual color or a bad photo or what, she answered "[FONT=arial,sans-serif]it is tha colour"

just for reference, those are other ebay petal pushers:

petal pusher mac, Health Beauty items on eBay.com

I saw her listing got sold out, obviously there were some people who didn't mind weird color!
th_dunno.gif

[/FONT]

splattergirl

I understand, the problem is, I showed the seller few other photos of that product which had all about same shade and asked if that was its real color, and as far as I understood, she said it was the color as on her photo so I got a bit confused ^^
maybe she meant the color on other photos was actual but the answer was rather ambiguous :p

caffn8me

Of course, you don't really know how her computer monitor shows colours nor do you know whether she has perfect colour vision (about 1 in 200 women has some form of colour blindness).

Have a look at her other auctions and see if anything catches your eye as being obviously fake. I can't see anything that stands out.