Fake Richmetal highlighter?

Brianne333

I got a Richmetal Highlighter in Rose Bullion from a swap with a reputable swapper (she has 200+ feedback, all positive). I have never seen a richmetal highlighter before, so when I opened it up and the packaging was shiney black plastic, I was unsure what to think.

All the other MAC items I have are a more matte black plastic, and this one is quite shiney. It came in a box with a Nordstroms sticker on it and everything seemed normal otherwise. I don't know if this is just what the RIchmetal Highlighters look like or what, but I wanted to make sure!

jenntoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne333
I got a Richmetal Highlighter in Rose Bullion from a swap with a reputable swapper (she has 200+ feedback, all positive). I have never seen a richmetal highlighter before, so when I opened it up and the packaging was shiney black plastic, I was unsure what to think.

All the other MAC items I have are a more matte black plastic, and this one is quite shiney. It came in a box with a Nordstroms sticker on it and everything seemed normal otherwise. I don't know if this is just what the RIchmetal Highlighters look like or what, but I wanted to make sure!

Its real, the nords colection was glossy black

Brianne333

Ahh thank you! How odd that they would do that, it really threw me off. I wanted to go up and check them at my local Nordstroms but I'm never available during their open hours *sigh*

I really appreciate the help!

julie150463

Quote:
Ahh thank you! How odd that they would do that, it really threw me off. I wanted to go up and check them at my local Nordstroms but I'm never available during their open hours *sigh*

Guess it's just like the other Ltd Ed collections - Moonbathe or Lure for instance?

jenntoz

Quote:

You're welcome
winks.gif
I guess they wanted to make it "special" so they went with the shine