Fake studio fix powders

mommys-makeup

Does anyone know if they make them? I havnt found a thread on fake studio fix powders, but if i saw a fake would it be obvious to some one like me who knows the real stuff or do they make good dupes of this? i just bought an nc40 and nc42 on ebay and the picture of them looks authentic, if anyone here has bought a fake one could you please post a pic or describe the fake ones? really appreciate it thanx!

mommys-makeup

thanx for your reply! wow both of those do look real! i'm starting to wonder if the ones i have already ar fake too, since i have almost all gotten them on line! ugh! this is soo frustrating! thanx for the information.

glamourgirl216

yes there are a bunch of fake studio fix powders & liquid foundations out there these days & to me it seems like there are even more than usual. we have people trying to a)return/exchange the fakes & get real ones or b)using the fakes for B2M. Either way we can spot a fake a mile away at my store
winks.gif

mommys-makeup

awesome! but you know what really sucks now is that it seems that on ebay EVERYTHING is fake now! from being on there ALOT i would say 75% to 85% is fake now, and guess what? the studio fix powders i got were sooooo fake!! first of all the boxes both said nc40 when i clearly got nc40 and nc42, 2nd the sticker with the shade was on the back of the box instead of the top flip lid of box, then the actual compact is pretty good copy except when you open it it flips straight to the bottom where the sponge goes and you have to pry open the part where the powder is and then the smell of the powder smelled like soap and finally the shade wasn't even the color of a face powder, it was pink and shimmery!!! wtf?!! but the seller was like i am so sorry we only sell the products for a company who gives us the stuff, which is such a lame cop out, and the sad part? this seller has excellent feedback from people who have bought studio fix powders as well! which is pretty sad if you ask me.oh and i almost forgot the sponge was this tan color instead of white which kind of grossed me out because it gives the appearance of it being used!!